[camp] Wolf's Bait

[camp] Wolf' S Bait - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 16th Mar, 2009 - 2:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (91) »
Closed
13th Mar, 2009 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait

The Game Master says...

[Camp] Wolf's Bait

Assemble yourselves and prepare for the new adventure. Make sure to track this Thread and the ones associated: Party Order and Story so you can know what is happening.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2009 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

Bait Wolfs camp

Wanders into the marketplace after a month off. Looks around for some familiar faces to see what we can do about deaths mouth.

13th Mar, 2009 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait RPG PBP Medieval World

OOC So is this going to be something new or will we be going back to get those bandits?

Welcome back from the dead Kalfie.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2009 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

Bait Wolfs camp

OOC: It is a new scenario based on the past two. We need to think harder on how we are going to take out the lookouts and how we are going to get them to come out after us thus causing them to come into a ambush instead of them ambushing us.

14th Mar, 2009 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Bait Wolfs camp

OOC I willhave to get some gp and pay off that debt.

OK so know we know how to get in the entrance ways. So do we go into the look outs and then wait for them to coem up? I think we would just get stavered out. Might be able to start an avelanch on those below. Getting down will be rough but possible if we have loads of rope.

I think we need to take out bothe sites at once. one groupd heads path we took last tiem second group heads due west then follows the range back to the point where scout showed us. Hard part is the horses. No where to ties them up. we need at least half of the party mounty I thnk as well. Too bad we could not got our hands on any of the horses left by the theives. Also we need to make and early morning hit. Gives us day light to gt out and to fight those below.

Do we send out scouts to watch the fire signals for 2 days and see how they work?

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2009 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait
A Friend

[camp] Wolf's Bait

OOC: I think if we go out late afternoon and ride along the west we can get there shortly after dark and take out the west one. Then ride to the east one and take it out. That leaves them blind to the village side. I think the other lights are watching the south entry to deaths mouth. After they are blind we can set up a trap or ambush for them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Mar, 2009 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait

I'm for not using the wagon. Our items are supposed to protect or aide us insead we ended up worrying over the wagon. We should each have a horse for fast escape. Yeah about opeating in the day fighting in the dark on their tur is not going to work.

16th Mar, 2009 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Wolf's Bait World Medieval PBP RPG

I am thinking we need to hit early morning. Those we were hit by might have been just guard changing as well.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (91) »

> TOPIC: [camp] Wolf's Bait

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,