Dwight Yorke

Dwight Yorke - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Feb, 2010 - 12:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

TT Footballer
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2009 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dwight Yorke

BIG BAN FOR YORKE

TTFA to appeal ruling against T&T skipper

The Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation, acting for national captain Dwight Yorke, have filed a notice of appeal against the decision of the disciplinary committee of world governing body FIFA in which Yorke was given a ban for four consecutive 2010 World Cup qualifying matches for misconduct against a match official in T&T's most recent qualifying game against El Salvador on February 11. Ref. Source 6

Dwight Yorke
Dwight Yorke (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
2nd May, 2009 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Yorke Dwight

I was reading that he has a son with a model named "Jordan". The child is now 7 years old. He disputed paternity until it was proven by a DNA test. The child is blind and autistic.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2009 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dwight Yorke Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Yorke ready for historic occasion

TRINIDAD and Tobago captain Dwight Yorke says he will give it his all to ensure that his first competitive international appearance on Tobago soil turns out to be a winning on for the benefit of this country's 2010 World Cup aspirations. Ref. Source 7

7th Jun, 2009 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Yorke Dwight

The match itself was interesting but I found Dwight's performance not up to par. I think he needs to retire.

7th Jun, 2009 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Yorke Dwight

I didn't even know he was in the field, that's to show you how much he *truly* played. Yes, for a very long time now he needs to retire.

15th Oct, 2009 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Dwight Yorke

According to TV6 Grace Yorke, the mother of Dwight Yorke, passed away at Medical Associates Hospital in St. Joseph Trinidad after battling cancer. Dwight was already in Trinidad for the Mexico / Trinidad match.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2009 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Dwight Yorke
A Friend

Dwight Yorke

I thought Yorke had already retired. He was a really good player for Manchester United and then when he got older he adapted his game and changed position to join Sunderland.

He is making headlines in England at the moment after releasing his auto-biography with some controversial comments about old team mates and es-managers.

Also he is on the front pages with some story about Jordon and not being allowed to see his son Harvey.

28th Feb, 2010 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Dwight Yorke Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I don't get why some people see Yorke as a role model. I mean a guy who is almost 40 years old, who fought the paternity of his own child until DNA proved it was his (the child is blind and autistic) to now make these comments I just read is like how can you be more immature?

international QUOTE
"I will never tell any of my players to get married," he said. "When it comes to women, my only advice will be to have two or three." He laughs, but there is an interesting theory behind Yorke's bravado at the end of a month that has been dominated by stories of sportsmen's infidelities, marriages, divorces and the knock-on effects for their careers.

"Would I give up the women and nights out for another year at United? Would that make me happy? Would that make me the person I am today? I"m not so sure," he said.

"What you see is what you get with me and that's how I was. Even though my time was cut short at United because of my nights out and the women, I have no hang-ups about that, it made me feel happy. I went to United to win things and I achieved that.

"Fergie once told me to get married. I just smiled at him. What am I supposed to say? "All right boss, can you find me a woman?"
I think we have slightly different tastes in women.

I"ve thought about getting married before. I nearly proposed to Katie Price [Jordan] just after she had Harvey. I thought maybe that was the right way to go. But, looking back, it would have been the biggest mistake I ever made. I thought it was the genuine thing to do - have a kid, get married - but it would not have changed me one bit and it would have been the biggest cock-up of my life.

More: Source 1

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Dwight Yorke

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,