America's Next Top Model

America' S Top Model - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Oct, 2010 - 12:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
America's Next Top Model Quotes
Tyra Banks TV Series
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2009 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

America's Next Top Model

America's Next Top Model

I heard that the 10,000 women who were standing outside waiting to get in for the America's Next Top Model edition were just too hormonal that's why all hell broke lose, is that true?

Sponsored Links:
16th Mar, 2009 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Model Top Americas

I don't know but I do know that the police shut down the auditions because it was not properly organized. Tyra and the rest did not say anything yet.

16th Mar, 2009 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

America's Next Top Model Sports & Fashion Music Movies

That's going to add to the TV series I'm sure, who knows, maybe it was purposeful. One model on FNC said she was 5'5" and heard that Tyra said they would accept models under 5'7" so she went and because of the problem ended back home. Additionally she said that someone just came outside and pointed to the people by looking at their faces that could go in and those that could not.

18th Mar, 2009 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Model Top Americas

The first thing I thought when I saw that was "I'm glad I'm not there!". You know what caused the panic, some idiot saw a car break down near the line, probably it was overheating, and they thought it was going to blow up and started a panic.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2010 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

Model Top Americas

Americas Next Top Model - Season 15 Episode 2 - The 14 models move into a Venice Beach house and take part in a photo shoot about teen bullying. Later, Demi Lovato visits the ladies on set to discuss her own experiences with bullying. Fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg is a guest judge.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2010 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

America's Next Top Model

Americas Next Top Model - Season 15 Episode 4 - The contestants pose while riding a roller coaster; Matthew Rolston photographs the models underwater and serves as a guest judge.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2010 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

America's Top Model

Americas Next Top Model - Season 15 Episode 5 - Jay leads the girls to a tunnel in downtown Los Angeles where they walk in on a conveyor belt runway while wearing designs by Herve Leger. Andre drops by the house with a surprise guest, Karolina Kurkova, who speaks with the girls about healthy eating. This week's photo shoot features the girls posing with wrestlers from Lucha Va Voom, a form of Mexican Mask Wrestling with photographers Eddie and Moshe Brakha.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2010 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

America's Top Model Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Americas Next Top Model - Season 15 Episode 6 - The models are photographed on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills by fashion photographer Patrick Demarchelier.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: America's Next Top Model

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,