Man Caused Disaster

Man Caused Disaster - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Mar, 2009 - 5:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

It is not TERRORISM!
17th Mar, 2009 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

Man Caused Disaster

Man Caused Disaster

What? The homeland secretary is changing the words for fear from murdering thugs. It is not longer called, "Terrorism", no it is called, "Man Caused Disaster"

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3215 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
17th Mar, 2009 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Disaster Caused Man

Could this be the first step in taking troops out of the middle east by the means of political correctness?

I just do not get it. Are they so weak that the leaders are scared to stand up for what is right?

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

17th Mar, 2009 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Man Caused Disaster History & Civil Business Politics

What she is saying is they do not want to use scare tactics about Islam but make one general thing for any catastrophe that affects US Citizens. I do not see how a tornado can be compared with 9/11 and placed in the same category.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3215 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

17th Mar, 2009 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Disaster Caused Man

I would agree JB the two can not be placed in the same bin. One is a random act of nature the other is vengeance. Why is she try to do this is what I have to ponder.

I do not think it is not without reason this is being done. Are more sever attacks on the USA being anticipated and are they going to down play the significance of it keep coming to the forefront of my thoughts. Again I trust our leaders little in their true reasoning for some changes.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2009 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Man Caused Disaster
A Friend

Disaster Caused Man

Oh how I hate all of this political correctness. Listen folks it is called Terrorism when you blow up your fellow humans to scare them. Sounds like they have scared the homeland security people by causing them to rename it man caused disaster. That sounds soo weak. All of this political correctness is making America look weak in my opinion.

> TOPIC: Man Caused Disaster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,