Mormons & Hooters

Mormons Hooters - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 12th Apr, 2009 - 2:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2009 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Mormons & Hooters

Mormons & Hooters

Is it OK for Mormons to be eating in Hooters or does it send the wrong message to those watching and you and maybe even a bad influence to your mind?

Sponsored Links:
21st Mar, 2009 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Hooters and Mormons

This for me is a personal decision. There is no law saying "thou shalt not eat at Hooters". We are taught correct principles and in turn govern ourselves. I have no interest in entering Hooters so its not even an option for me.

24th Mar, 2009 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Mormons & Hooters Studies Doctrine Mormon

I never went there but for what I heard the waitresses dress in a very provocative way. It is not a place I would personally go and it's a personal choice whether someone feels the outing there is justified or not: Basically, one should ask themselves: Is the food so good that you need to put up seeing half naked ladies or are there other places where the food is great and you could go there instead?

24th Mar, 2009 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Hooters and Mormons

I wouldn't go there unless I wanted to be turned on by a waitress, and that is not what I want because the consequences can be numerous on all levels.

5th Apr, 2009 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Hooters and Mormons

On a business trip they wanted to pick someplace to eat for dinner. Much to my surprise they picked hooters.
Now in my mind that wasn't the top of my list. But it pretty much was either eat that night nor not.

Now after getting there. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

yes the waitresses are in short shorts, and in a somewhat tight shirt. But I have seen worst at Cheerleaders at my Utah Jazz game. I have seen worst going to the swimming or the pool.

So, yes its not the best for dining, but I have gone to other places where is probably is just as bad or worst, and we don't even take a second through of going to a pro game.

Now would I go to hooters again, probably not. But it wasn't as bad (I have seen worst) then what I would have thought.

Post Date: 5th Apr, 2009 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Mormons & Hooters
A Friend

Mormons & Hooters

Last year our extended family traveled to San Diego for my daughter's wedding. The night we arrived, we all planned to get together for dinner. I called my mom and dad who were staying farther outside the city than the rest of us. I didn't want them driving all the way in to eat with us. (We are still debating whether they should be driving at all.) But I wanted to make sure they would have dinner.

"Mom, are you going to be able to find a place to eat?"
"We'll be fine. There's a Hooters right next door."
Pause.
"Mom, do you know what Hooters is?"
"Isn't it a restaurant?"
"Yes, but you might not like how the waitresses are dressed. And you might not want to go there the night before you go to the temple."

It was pretty funny. She found a Village Inn.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Apr, 2009 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Mormons & Hooters

What does "Hooters" mean? Are we talking about a chorus of owls or the breasts of women? The answer speaks loud to me. You can always try to complicate things but its as simple as that.

12th Apr, 2009 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Mormons & Hooters Mormon Doctrine Studies

Good point Mckay. Members like to discount the obvious sometimes to make it easier to do even if it is crying out "wrong!"

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Mormons & Hooters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,