Gang-raped Girl In Hospital

Gang-raped Girl Hospital - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 18th Mar, 2009 - 2:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th Mar, 2009 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Gang-raped Girl In Hospital

My goodness, this kid is only 12 years old! To be honest I am not surprised in the least. As a teacher I have seen that kids at school these days are behaving sexually in a way that your eyes just cannot believe. That's why no matter which country I live, homeschooling is the only option for me.

international QUOTE
A TWELVE-YEAR-OLD secondary school pupil who said she was gang- raped by four schoolmates was in hospital last night.

The first form pupil reported told her father about the attack on Monday.

She was bleeding from her private parts.

An Education Ministry school supervisor from South Trinidad has been appointed to investigate the alleged incident. Police are also investigating.

A 17-year-old schoolboy has been identified as one of the alleged suspects.

It was said the principal observed that the girl's uniform was soiled around mid-day yesterday but no enquiries were made nor did the girl make a report of being assaulted. ..

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Gang-raped Girl In Hospital

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,