Dr Siddiqui Introduction

Dr Siddiqui Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Mar, 2009 - 4:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2009 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Dr Siddiqui Introduction
A Friend

Dr Siddiqui Introduction

I am a medical doctor and have received education in Pakistan and Ireland.While studying at The Royal College Of Surgeons Dublin Ireland I made friends with an Indian colleague who had converted himself from being a Catholic to Mormon.His name was Dr Vivek Joseph. He was a thorough gentleman. He initiated me into Mormon philosophy which had some features common to Islam. I am a Muslim and believe in love and respect among people professing different religions.I think it is high time that we start learning each others religions and shed any fears if we have about any religion.We must stop using abusive language about any other religion.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2009 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Siddiqui Dr

Congrats, You Have Found The International Community!

I think you will make some good contributions to our Topics here. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top right of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Select an Avatar to give yourself some 'uniqueness' and then do begin participating by sharing your views within the Topics we have in the Forum.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

FYI: Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2009 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,048
Flag Posts: 51,705
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,600.30 FP
Charm: 394

Dr Siddiqui Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community, I look forward to reading your explanations in the Studies of Islam Board located here: Source 1 if you wish to ask questions about Latter-Day Saints you can do that here: Source 7

There are many Boards here, you may wish to also look at the Site Map to get around. Should you be lost or unsure about a feature please ask here about it.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2009 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 29.9%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

Introduction Siddiqui Dr

Welcome to the boards and I certainly do agree we need to understand and respect others not just condemn. Look forward to your posts enjoy!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2009 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Dr Siddiqui Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Siddiqui Dr

I have always tried to see others point of view when it comes to religion. I am one who does not put down any religion as it is up to the individual to make the best decision for them.

> TOPIC: Dr Siddiqui Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,