Bruce Willis

Bruce Willis - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Nov, 2023 - 9:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Bruce Willis Discussion
23rd Mar, 2009 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Bruce Willis

Bruce Willis

I'm surprised we don't have a Thread on Bruce Willis. FNC announced that he married his girlfriend, also a model of course, at his Caribbean home. Check out the picture here: Source 2

international QUOTE (CNN)
At the wedding were Willis' daughters, Rumer, 20; Scout, 17; and Tallulah Belle, 14. Their mother and Willis' first wife, actress Demi Moore and her husband, actor Ashton Kutcher, also attended the ceremony.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Mar, 2009 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Willis Bruce

I am surprised as well given his back ground and fame. Nice catch JB.

Her is one of my favorite clips.

Source 5

Many may not recall Bruno but he did have an impact on our music world. Peace Out.

I think he also did some opera between the death of Bruno and his return. Then well the movies got him his real fame and fortune.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2011 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bruce Willis Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Bruce Willis 'too young' to retire

Bruce Willis says he won't be retiring any time soon, as he's still too young. Ref. Source 1

Bruce Willis
Bruce Willis (Hover)

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2013 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Willis Bruce

Bruce Willis: 'I was a smart-[huh?]'

Actor Bruce Willis admits he was "hard to be around" when he first tasted success. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2022 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Willis Bruce

Bruce Willis’ awards stripped after diagnosis. A controversial awards show has rescinded its brutal nominations for Bruce Willis after he was diagnosed with a brain condition and forced to retire. Source 2x.

6th Apr, 2022 - 7:50am / Post ID: #

Bruce Willis

That is too bad, I used to enjoy a lot of his movies but his more recent ones did not have the same kind of grab value his earliest shows did.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2023 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Bruce Willis

Bruce Willis has been diagnosed frontotemporal dementia. Here's what to know about the brain disorder. Frontotemporal dementia, or FTD, differs from Alzheimer's disease. It represents a group of brain disorders caused by the degeneration of the frontal and/or temporal lobes of the brain. Those areas are generally associated with personality, behavior and language. Source 6b.

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2023 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Bruce Willis Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Willis’s daughter shares painful update. Bruce Willis’ eldest daughter Rumer has admitted just how hard it’s been for her in the wake of his dementia diagnosis. Source 7p.

> TOPIC: Bruce Willis

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,