Nighthawk Introduction - Page 4 of 68

Thanks. I realized that it was really a problem - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th Feb, 2004 - 5:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (68) »
The man of controversy
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2004 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.7%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 183

Nighthawk Introduction - Page 4

The problem is, I really don't know what to do. I am praying about it all, a lot, but not getting any answers.

Maybe it isn't that you are getting no answer, but a "no" answer. How do you feel inside when you pray about it or think about it? At peace or in turmoil?

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2004 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
Charm: 226

Introduction Nighthawk

QUOTE (tenaheff @ 26-Feb 04, 7:08 PM)
The problem is, I really don't know what to do. I am praying about it all, a lot, but not getting any answers.

Maybe it isn't that you are getting no answer, but a "no" answer. How do you feel inside when you pray about it or think about it? At peace or in turmoil?

No, not getting much of any answer. But it doesn't help that I have been quite depressed for a while.

No peace, no turmoil, just pretty much dead before, during, and after prayer most of the time.

NightHawk

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2004 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Nighthawk Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

But it doesn't help that I have been quite depressed for a while.

Have you tried therapy? I suffer of depression too, chemical imbalances sometimes are the ones to blame but doing therapy have helped me a lot to deal with it.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2004 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Page 4 Introduction Nighthawk

Nighthawk, first of all, what is getting you depressed and what is maintaining the depression? You may wish to respond in more closed quaters in the Mature section, 'What is bothering you?'

I have seen depression in action, and takes you no where fast.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2004 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author

Introduction Nighthawk

I was put back on my medication last week. I have been here before. It takes a few weeks for the medication to work.

NightHawk
Offtopic but,
Why aren't I getting email notification of new posts?

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2004 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Nighthawk Introduction

Well I do hope all goes well for you. It is good that you acknowledge it as many suffer with depression but do not know, are in denial or do not want to address it thinking that they can handle it when they can't. All the best.
Offtopic but,
I do not know, check your profile settings and make sure you subscribed to the thread. Remember, if you use the quick reply box below instead of reply then you do not get notification.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Feb, 2004 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Nighthawk Introduction - Page 4

Well Nighhawlk, I wish you all the best, I'm very glad that you're getting medication and that you're aware of the problem. You have a beautiful family and that's such a great acomplishment in life. I wish you all the best my brother. smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 29th Feb, 2004 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author

Nighthawk Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 4

Thanks.

I realized that it was really a problem again when, for a couple of days, I was irritable beyond belief. I was blowing up at my children, just for talking. The slightest noise at home drove me crazy.

I suddenly realized that I couldn't remember the last time I could say, "What a beautiful day." I then realized that I also couldn't remember the last time I hadn't said, "I hate life," at least once during the day.

No suicidal thoughts, but plenty of times when I would have welcomed death and oblivion.

NightHawk

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (68) »

> TOPIC: Nighthawk Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,