Nighthawk Introduction - Page 64 of 68

Thanks. I mostly post in religious and political - Page 64 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2009 - 10:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 68 pgs.  60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 
The man of controversy
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2009 - 4:59am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Nighthawk Introduction - Page 64

I'm sorry to hear things are so hard for you and your family right now, Nighthawk. I remember being unemployed for over a year, and what that did to me emotionally (not to mention the financial disaster). We'll keep y'all in our prayers.

Also sorry to hear about the email group ... Sometimes you just have to chalk it up to experience smile.gif good or bad.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2009 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Nighthawk

Congratulations, you have been voted as Member of the Month of August 2009 by your peers. 200FP has been deposited into your account. You can view these results within the Honor Club.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2009 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Nighthawk Introduction
A Friend

Nighthawk Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Congrats to you NightHawk on being the member of the month. Hope you and your family are doing well.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2009 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Page 64 Introduction Nighthawk

Wow, I am surprised.

Thanks to all who voted for me. I forgot that it was even the end of the month.

On another subject:
Our two little girls left us on Sunday. Their mother took them home to Nebraska, where we are fairly sure she will immediately get back together with the people who put her in prison (after all, she did the Christian thing and forgave them). We know that she has already had a tryst with her former fiance (who is now married) and has used pot. We just wonder how long it will be before the girls get taken away from her.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2009 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Nighthawk

It makes me so angry when I hear about kids going through all this! Poor kids! We will keep them in our prayers.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2009 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Nighthawk Introduction
A Friend

Nighthawk Introduction

I believe that is the hardest things a temporary custodial parent or foster parent can do. Letting go is never easy. I hope the best for the two girls.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2009 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Nighthawk Introduction - Page 64

Congrats Nighthawk on the member of the month title. Don' t see you where I post but I'm like guessing whatever you do here is liked.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2009 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Nighthawk Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 64

Thanks. I mostly post in religious and political discussions, with some history or geography once in a while.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
+  « First of 68 pgs.  60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 

> TOPIC: Nighthawk Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,