Nighthawk Introduction - Page 65 of 68

I am so EXCITED for you Nighthawk! - Page 65 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Dec, 2009 - 8:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 68 pgs.  61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 
The man of controversy
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2009 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Nighthawk Introduction - Page 65

Congrats on Member o' the Month, Nighthawk. Brings back memories of the glory days smile.gif

I'm so sorry to hear about your losing those little girls. It's a hard enough thing to have to let them go, harder to know that their "parent" will simply destroy all the good that you did and put them through more misery. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Love,
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2009 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Nighthawk

Nighthawk have you found work yet? Is your wife working or is she at home with you? I remembered at one time you bought a commercial writing course and wanted to focus on that - did you finish it?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2009 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Nighthawk Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

No, I have not yet found a job, and neither has my wife. She has been looking much more now that the girls are gone.

I have not done anything with the commercial writing (copywriting), although I continue to read and learn about it. I do not understand how my mind works very well, but the thought of attempting to write something original, in that form, my mind freezes up.

I have now applied for over 120 jobs since February. I had an on-site interview last week, but haven't heard back from them yet.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2009 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Nighthawk Introduction
A Friend

Page 65 Introduction Nighthawk

Keep plugging away I am sure you or your wife will land something soon. I am praying for you.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2009 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Nighthawk

If you need I can set up a pro online resume for you or your wife. Just send me the details and I can give you a sub-domain for it.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2009 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Nighthawk Introduction

I am updating all those with a Blog: I was just reading a Post made by FarSeer and it occurred to me that you may not know that to update your Blog you need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and there you will find the "Add Reply" and "Fast Reply" buttons.

We also have a new Instant Messenger feature, send me a password if you will like to have it activated for your account.

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2009 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Nighthawk Introduction - Page 65

Congratulations on getting a job that matches your last one both in type and salary, and just in time for Christmas!

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2009 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Nighthawk Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 65

I am so EXCITED for you Nighthawk! Congratulations! All the best for you in your new job, how did the family receive the news? smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
+  « First of 68 pgs.  61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 

> TOPIC: Nighthawk Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,