Nighthawk Introduction - Page 68 of 68

Hi Nighthawk. You're one of the older - Page 68 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Jun, 2010 - 5:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 68 pgs.  64 65 66 67 68 
The man of controversy
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2010 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Nighthawk Introduction - Page 68

Delighted to hear you're being sensible. I know it's hard; temptation is everywhere, and changing a lifetime of bad eating habits is daunting. Diabetes runs in my family, and I have a lot of the risk factors for it. I'm trying to be careful and thoughtful about what I eat, especially seeing what my mother's doing with it.

My mom's position is, since she's reached the venerable age of 75 years old she ought to be able to eat whatever she wants, whenever she wants. She wants to just take it easy and not have to work hard at anything. I told her, sure, if you want to be sick all the time and risk amputations and a heart attack or stroke. But the bottom line is, she *does* eat whatever she wants, whenever she wants. And she's sick. Now that she's alone, she's even more defiant about it. I found cookies hidden in the plates cupboard. Crazy. I wonder too if she's not starting to have a little bit of senility? She can be so childlike sometimes.

Carry on, Mr. Nighthawk. You have a cheering section in SoCal. smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2010 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Nighthawk

Hi Nighthawk. You're one of the older registered members here so I know you don't need my help but I saw you had this attached to your name "The man of controversy" and was just curious about it.

> TOPIC: Nighthawk Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,