WASA - Water or Lack Thereof - Page 2 of 3

Name: Ica Country: Comments: That is just - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 21st Jun, 2014 - 8:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Review of the Water and Sewerage Authority of Trinidad and Tobago
29th Jul, 2010 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

WASA - Water or Lack Thereof - Page 2

In case you have missed it, the United Nations has declared water to be a basic human right, see here: Source 4 Of course we all know this, but just something more official to hold the government by.

Sponsored Links:
17th Nov, 2010 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Thereof Lack Water WASA

TV6 featured a story where Minister Jack Warner toured a part of the Maraval Reservoir where raw sewage leaked into it.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2010 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

WASA - Water or Lack Thereof
A Friend

WASA - Water or Lack Thereof Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

We are currently in the rainy season - why has the past two weekends from Friday to Monday morning has seen no water coming out of the taps, and again today we are once again without the basic necessity of water?
I can understand rationing water in a drought situation, but when all the water reservoirs are full, what is the excuse? Why are we paying WASA for a service that they are not providing?

12th Dec, 2010 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Thereof Lack Water WASA

Let us not forget too that WHEN you do get water it comes either brown, cloudy or with some kind of sediment. I am deliberating how to purify our water supply without having to go into any heavy expense. I do not believe boiling the water alone is good enough.

19th Feb, 2011 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Thereof Lack Water WASA

It seems that WASA workers are becoming excited about the Police possibly getting a pay hike so WASA workers went on strike for a 20% increase in salary. The argument is that the service that WASA workers provide is an essential service and so they should also get a pay increase.

12th May, 2014 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

WASA - Water or Lack Thereof

If anyone is wondering what are the times when water will be available for your area during the month of May 2014 then check this: PDF

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jun, 2014 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

WASA Water Lack Thereof - Page 2

Thanks JB for this schedule. I think it's going to be a very dry rainy season. We are now in rainy season and WASA is still rationing water!

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2014 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

WASA Water Lack Thereof Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Name: Ica

Comments: That is just a temporary adjustment until the rains start to come in full force. Off Morne Coco Rd. We getting good water pressure now thanks to the new Scott Farm pump they put in. Thank you WASA or maybe I should really be thanking the people who building those apartments.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: WASA - Water or Lack Thereof

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,