Trini Man Travels To England To Kill Ex-girlfriend

- Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 7th May, 2009 - 2:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2009 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

You may discuss this case if you wish:

Paul Hubert Bristol's rage at his ex-girlfriend was apparently so intense that it endured the process of a trip from Trinidad to England, where she lived, and where he went to allegedly stab her to death.

The body of 27-year-old Camille Mathurasingh was found last Friday, in the flat she shared with her parents, by officers who had earlier been to the scene when Bristol, 24, crashed his car after the murder last Friday.

Bristol was at the time driving a Nissan Micra in Whitechapel, three miles away from the scene of the murder on Arrow Road, Bromley-by-Bow, in London's East End.

Bristol, who was not seriously hurt in the accident, appeared before district judge Alison Rose at the Thames Magistrates' court in London, yesterday morning, charged with murder.

Ref: Source 8

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2009 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ex-girlfriend Kill England Travels Man Trini

That is pretty sad that she could not get away from him by leaving Trinidad. He follows her to England where she is stabbed to death. I feel sorry for her parents loss. I hope that he gets a long time in jail to think about his crime.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2009 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Trini Man Travels To England To Kill Ex-girlfriend Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: KC

Comments: Camille - you will be missed... You did not deserve this.

8th Apr, 2009 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

My goodness, what kind of beast travels all the way to England to kill his ex-girlfriend just because he could not let it go! He truly deserves to be put to death.

Post Date: 7th May, 2009 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Name: Ann

Comments: Camille was a darling, soft, sweet, and quitely charasmatic. She possessed an aura of gentility and effectiveness. She was a professional who enjoyed time with her family and relatives. She was kind, generous, and loving. She respected her elders. She had such a wonderful life, and was a positive influence on her cousins and friends. She will forever be cherished in our hearts. Her cousins in the USA, and her aunts all grieve and yet celebrate her wonderful life here on heart. May God and His angels welcome her into their fold. Rest in Peace, my darling niece, Camille.

> TOPIC: Trini Man Travels To England To Kill Ex-girlfriend

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,