I Have The Hots For A Student!

I Hots Student! - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 28th Mar, 2009 - 11:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2009 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

I Have The Hots For A Student!

I have the hots for a student!

I am a female lecturer, in my early 30s, not too bad to look at. I have been told I have a good figure, a good personality and I'm a good lecturer who holds the interest of my students. (I must let you know that I do not teach at a school per se; I lecture at an institution that caters to adult men and women wishing to pursue further studies). I am unmarried, which is good, but I am now hopelessly drawn to one of the students in my course. This I know is not good. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
28th Mar, 2009 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Student For Hots The I

I am unsure that this is bad per say. I think it is more of a tricky one to handle, if he truly be your appointed one then you must not miss it. How ever you might be wise to wait till the course is done. Till then just coffee and get to know him. If he is interested in you he will wait also.

> TOPIC: I Have The Hots For A Student!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,