Unemployment Strikes RPG - Page 3 of 5

I hope that you become famous enough that - Page 3 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 2nd May, 2009 - 1:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed

Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2009 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Unemployment Strikes RPG
A Friend

Unemployment Strikes RPG - Page 3

I think this line is not moving very fast or not moving at all. What do you two think?

Sponsored Links:
16th Apr, 2009 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

RPG Strikes Unemployment

O'hashrek role,

I agree think were standing still. I guess you can not expect too much with so many here today.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2009 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Unemployment Strikes RPG
A Friend

Unemployment Strikes RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

I wonder if we can get ourselves a hibachi grill we can cook ourselves some burgers.

21st Apr, 2009 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

Page 3 RPG Strikes Unemployment

O'hashrek role,

Now that is about the best idea I have heard all day!

"Shuffles forward 3 steps as the line actually moved for half a second."

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2009 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Unemployment Strikes RPG
A Friend

RPG Strikes Unemployment

Well at least we know that the line is moving how ever so slowly. I think one can actually watch some age while standing here.

26th Apr, 2009 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Unemployment Strikes RPG

O'hashrek role,

Pulling out a comb then moving it near but not quite touch his hair,"Ehhh! Now you leave my hair out of this."

He then sticks both thumbs up and start laughing.

After he calms down a bit he add,"Must be the boredom!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd May, 2009 - 2:56am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Unemployment Strikes RPG - Page 3

Kim role,

Oh my gosh, I almost fall asleep for a second. This is absolutely ridiculous. Do you all think someone will recognize me and let me in front?

Post Date: 2nd May, 2009 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Unemployment Strikes RPG
A Friend

Unemployment Strikes RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 3

I hope that you become famous enough that we would have to sneak you in to a restaurant just to have a nice dinner with you. smile.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Unemployment Strikes RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,