Unemployment Strikes RPG - Page 2 of 5

Nodding his head in agreement, "Yes pushing - Page 2 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 16th Apr, 2009 - 12:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed

Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
8th Apr, 2009 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

Unemployment Strikes RPG - Page 2

O'hashrek role,

"as a keep are you noticing an increase in business right now with all the layoffs?" Burkard pauses to reflect of the effects of depression on job loss which shortly after is followed by money shortage.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2009 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Unemployment Strikes RPG
A Friend

RPG Strikes Unemployment

Yes, I notice more and more people coming in to wash their troubles down with a few brewskis. I feel for all who have lost their jobs in the past few months.

9th Apr, 2009 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

Unemployment Strikes RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

O'hashrek role,

Breaks out some gum and offers it to those around him.

"Mariah I am surprised to see you here are things that bad in the entertainment world? Never really thought things slowed much in that industry."

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2009 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Unemployment Strikes RPG
A Friend

Page 2 RPG Strikes Unemployment

Well thank you Burkhard.

Takes a piece of the offered gum

A little bit o'gum can go a long ways.

13th Apr, 2009 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

RPG Strikes Unemployment

O'hashrek role,

Nods, "I always find these places very dry so a bit of gum or hard candy helps to sooth the throat I find."

15th Apr, 2009 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Unemployment Strikes RPG

Kim role,

Mariah answers quickly...

"Well, you all know Dad is very wealthy and with just a phone call he can put the world to my feet but I am a big woman already so it is only fair that I can see about my own things"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2009 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Unemployment Strikes RPG
A Friend

Unemployment Strikes RPG - Page 2

Mariah I applaud you on taking things into your own hands so that you can feel that you have done it all by yourself without help.

16th Apr, 2009 - 12:21am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Unemployment Strikes RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 2

O'hashrek role,

Nodding his head in agreement, "Yes pushing to make your personal goals in life is very rewarding both for the inner child and the outer adult."

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Unemployment Strikes RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,