X-men Origins: Wolverine

X-men Origins Wolverine - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 30th Jan, 2010 - 3:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2009 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

New Wolverine film leaked online

An almost finished copy of X-Men Origins: Wolverine, starring Hugh Jackman, is leaked online a month before release. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th May, 2009 - 12:17pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Wolverine Origins X-men

Wolverine claws a way to success

Hugh Jackman's latest outing as clawed mutant Wolverine earns $35m (£23.4m)on its first day of release in the US, according to figures. Ref. Source 4

X-men Origins: Wolverine (Hover)

9th May, 2009 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

X-men Origins: Wolverine Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

A good movie. Not so much guts and gore that I thought it might have had. The storyline was workable, and I learned one thing I did not know - Wolverine is largely Canadian! The film makes Wolverine like Superman - lots of anger at times but sparing everyone. Additionally they make him really superhuman. I wonder - does severing the head of Wolverine make him permanently dead?

11th May, 2009 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Wolverine Origins X-men

When the metal was added to his body it did increase his healing ability and gave him unbreakable bones. A very vampire like quality in recovery from hits. He was also very sadistic and pain did not stop him but fueled the fires so I can see where you get that parallelism with superman.

After big bouts I recall him always hiding to recover.

23rd May, 2009 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Wolverine Origins X-men

This Wolverine cleared up a lot of things. Its too bad this one was not shown first because it would have explained a lot of things that happened in the other movies better. The only thing the movie lacked was an explanation of how mutants became that way or how they were initially discovered. Are mutants always. I know a lot of this can be read in the comics but for movie value.

26th May, 2009 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

If you compare these movies to the comics you will find your self even more lost as they all are very different in story lines. The Hollywooded the comics which is too bad as the comics did have good character development that made more sense then the movies.

All in all though they did hit the character personality well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jul, 2009 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

X-men Origins Wolverine

I really liked X-Men Origins it really pu together some things I didin't know from the start. They probably should have made this one first and then the others would be more tight.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2010 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

X-men Origins Wolverine Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

I JUST watched this movie. Wolverine has been my favourite hero for a while, and not simply because he's a kanuck either.

Note to other posters, and those wondering, it is not exactly true to the comics. There are some similarities, but many liberties have been taken. My friend, who is a "marvel comic fanatic and expert" pretty well hates every Hollywood attempt at a marvel based movie other then Iron man (which is awsome.)

I go to these movies with the mindset that its a separate entity from the comics altogether. I love most all of them. my main problem with this movie was the weird super version of Deadpool.

Still like it though.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: X-men Origins: Wolverine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,