Mother Charged With Stabbing Toddler 100 Times

Mother Charged Stabbing Toddler 100 Times - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Apr, 2009 - 3:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

3rd Apr, 2009 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

My goodness! It is a miracle that the baby survived after what she went through. Her mother is clearly mentally unstable and was not taking her medication.

GARDNER, Mass. -  A woman who believes she was being stalked by a cult has been charged with stabbing her 2-year-old daughter 100 times with scissors, her lawyer and police have said, and can be heard yelling "Die! Die!" on a 911 call.

Susan Johnson's screams can be heard on the 911 call made by a security guard who helped to subdue her in a laundry room at a Gardner apartment building Wednesday night.

Johnson, 38, also used an electrical cord from a dryer to try and strangle the toddler, police said, but the security guard and two residents separated mother and child just before police arrived.

"I heard a woman screaming very loudly that she was going to 'Kill, kill, I have to kill you. Die, die, die,"' said resident Real Belliveau, 65, who lives just down the hall from the laundry room. He was watching a Boston Celtics game on TV when he heard the commotion.

When he ran to the laundry room he thought the child was already dead because she was limp, covered in blood and had the cord wrapped around her neck.

The girl was taken to a hospital suffering from as many as 100 wounds to her head, neck and torso, but many of them were superficial, police Chief Neil Erickson said. The child, who is now in the custody of state child welfare authorities, was taken to a hospital and is expected to survive.

The state Department of Children and Families made a check on the girl at her home in Turners Falls, about 35 miles west of Gardner, the day before the attack, the Worcester Telegram & Gazette and WBZ-TV reported. Department spokeswoman Alison Goodwin refused to confirm the report Thursday and said only the department is now investigating....

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2009 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Times Toddler Stabbing Charged Mother

I feel sorry for this two year old who will have to live with the scars on her body knowing they were caused by her mother. I hope that she is given to a loving home where she can learn that not all people attack their loved ones.

I hope the mother is charged with attempted murder and I applaud the security officer who was able to keep this little girl from being murdered.

> TOPIC: Mother Charged With Stabbing Toddler 100 Times

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,