Italy Earthquake - Page 2 of 3

Italy rocked by two earthquakes CENTRAL Italy - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th Oct, 2016 - 9:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Italy City of Italy - L'aquila Earthquake
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2012 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Italy Earthquake - Page 2

Italy quake scientists jailed

Six Italian scientists and an ex-government official have been sentenced to six years in prison over the deadly 2009 earthquake in L'Aquila. Ref. BBC

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2013 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

Earthquake Italy

Quake in southern Italy rattles Naples

Italy's National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology said Sunday's quake at 6.08 pm (0408, Monday AEDT) had a magnitude of 4.9 and struck some 10.5 kilometres underground. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2016 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

Italy Earthquake History & Civil Business Politics

Dozens feared dead after 6.2 earthquake strikes Italy

At least 21 people were killed and dozens more were missing or feared dead Wednesday after a magnitude 6.2 earthquake and a series of aftershocks struck several towns in central Italy. The death toll climbed in the morning as rescuers searched for people trapped in the rubble. The hardest-hit towns were Amatrice and Accumoli near Rieti, about 80 miles northeast of Rome. The quake's epicenter was about 105 miles northeast of Rome. The U.S. Embassy restricted all but essential official travel to the area and recommended that U.S. Citizens defer travel in these areas as well. Ref. USAToday.

24th Aug, 2016 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Earthquake Italy

Its a terrible earthquake with the body count is constantly raising with each news report. I think the tally is almost 40 for the amount dead.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 33 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.3%

24th Aug, 2016 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Earthquake Italy

Well its way past 40 now the last I heard it was past a 100 and more. I'm amazed that a 6.2 earthquake could kill so many people it must had its epicenter in the heart of a clustered area.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 34 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.4%

26th Aug, 2016 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Italy Earthquake

Now its heading towards 300 from what I heard and the people are getting really scared with the aftershocks because its making some buildings fall that were badly damaged.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 33 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.3%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Aug, 2016 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Italy Earthquake - Page 2

Another earthquake for Italy, not a good sign. From what I have seen in the news, there are around 290 people killed in this event. At least the shock wasn't a big one otherwise a tsunami can occur. Hope this doesn't escalate further.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 240 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24%

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2016 - 9:11am / Post ID: #

Italy Earthquake Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Italy rocked by two earthquakes

CENTRAL Italy has been hit by two big earthquakes, just two months after a deadly tremor killed almost 300 and levelled small towns. Ref. Source 7i.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Italy Earthquake

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,