Trini Fish Dishes

Trini Fish Dishes - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 6th Apr, 2009 - 2:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2009 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trini Fish Dishes

Add some fish to your dish

During the Christian Lenten period the demand for fish increases, particularly on Fridays. However, few people are aware of the health benefits of including more fish in their diets year-round. Fish and by extension fish oil, according to nutritionist Cynthia Mohammed, has been shown to have positive effects on those suffering from heart diseases, depression, cancer, diabetes, arthritis, Alzheimer's disease and a host of other ailments. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
6th Apr, 2009 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Dishes Fish Trini

Not sure if this is the best place to ask but It sure fits the title.

Placo fish in Trinidad you have a different name. The are algea/left over food eaters supposed to sweet in taste and done in a curry.

I have two in my tank causing mayhem and would love to know how to cook them proper. I know they would have to be scaled but I have hear they be tasty cook in a curry but not a sauce. Can any point me in the right direction? Yes I know they are very bony.

They get up to 3 feet in length or so they around two now.

> TOPIC: Trini Fish Dishes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,