Laura Ingraham

Laura Ingraham - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Apr, 2018 - 8:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2009 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Laura Ingraham

Laura Ingraham

What is your review for the policital commentator and talk show host Laura Ingraham?

Laura Ingraham
Laura Ingraham (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2011 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Ingraham Laura

Laura Ingraham: Media Prefers Occupy Wall Street to Pro-Lifers

Popular radio show host Laura Ingraham made an interesting observation at Vitae Foundation's 16th Annual Pro-Life Benefit Dinner in Kansas City Tuesday night. She noted all the media coverage surrounding the "Occupying Wall Street" protesters. Yet at the same time, the prayerful "40 Days for Life" movement and the grassroots efforts of Vitae which provide actual life-saving stories won't make the evening news.

Ingraham noted that just this week an article on the LifeNews website reported 122 babies had been saved during this recent 40 Days for Life event.

"These are amazing stories of lives being changed! People are going into a clinic for one thing and leaving with minds being changed, maybe being handed a pamphlet or thinking about the Vitae billboard they saw earlier in the day about other choices," the top female radio host remarked. "They go into the clinics, and they make a different choice. And then they go on and say, "My goodness, I have a life here. This is my DNA, this is my child!" These are the stories that the dinosaur media will not cover."

Always ready to defend her views, Ingraham explained why the media won't touch these types of stories. "They won't cover them for a reason. Because the more people hear of these stories and the more these stories get out, the polls start to change. The polls start to move in a pro-life direction." Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2018 - 8:36am / Post ID: #

Laura Ingraham History & Civil Business Politics

Laura Ingraham returns to Fox News after ad boycott spurred by Parkland's David Hogg
Fox News host Laura Ingraham returned to the air Monday night after a week in which several of her show's major advertisers pulled back after she mocked Parkland school shooting survivor David Hogg. Source 9b.

> TOPIC: Laura Ingraham

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,