Immigrating To Trinidad

Immigrating Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 8th Apr, 2009 - 6:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2009 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Immigrating To Trinidad
A Friend

Immigrating To Trinidad

Ok, so I'm moving to Trinidad from UK (Fed up of UK) at the end of the year and need some information to help me along. It would be great to get replies. Here goes:

1) What is the cost of living in Trinidad?
2) What is the best internet provider (was looking for wireless)? Any recommedations. Also how much are laptops? are they fast?
4) was planning to bring down a tv and possible dvd player from UK will this work?
3) Can anyone recommend a customs broker? Prices?
5) How much is childcare per hour?
6) Can anyone recommend a good reliable plumber and Electrician?

hope this isn't too much its just I want to get a head start before I come down!

Sponsored Links:
7th Apr, 2009 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Immigrating

You posted this as your Introduction, we do not allow duplicates here. You will need to edit your Introduction and tell us about you instead.

7th Apr, 2009 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Immigrating To Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I am sure you can get all you seek in our threads here if you look and respond to the appropriate ones. If not already exist then you can start new ones.

As JB already pointed out head to the Trinidad boards I know you will find them helpful.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2009 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Immigrating To Trinidad
A Friend

Trinidad Immigrating

I have looked around but not found the specific questions which I have posted here. If people can answer the questions then all well and good. If not then they won't answer.

Oh does Trinidad do regionfree DVD/VCR combos as I would like to bring down my dvds and VHS Tapes (region 2 and Pal)?

Reconcile Edited: Trinigal on 7th Apr, 2009 - 4:05pm

7th Apr, 2009 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Immigrating

1) Very high!
2) Best provider in my opinion is FLOW. Laptops - better bring one with you.
4) Current here is 110 and we follow the US system so run rate foe VHS / DVD may be different
3) Customs broker - not off hand
5) Depends on where you are who you take
6) Electrician - yes, plumber - no.

Are you a Trini? Or married to a Trini? Exchange for pound sterling is 1:10 so life should be nice for you depending on where you want to live.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2009 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Immigrating To Trinidad
A Friend

Immigrating To Trinidad

Will be living in Bluerange, Diego Martin.
Would need region free DVD / VCR combo as dvd is region 2 and VHS is pal.
I am a Trini by descent my mum is Trini born. Already go house so no mortgage.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate: names, start of sentence, etc. Check spelling. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2009 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Immigrating To Trinidad
A Friend

Immigrating Trinidad

So could I get the details of the electrician, I do not know any and would like to get my house in Trinidad rewired. What kind of cost will I be looking at if I did this?

I am basically renovating the whole of my 5 bedroom house. Any places for materials would be greatful, including where I can get furniture, kitchen appliciances etc.

What other information will I need to successfully moved to Trinidad.

Oh and for childcare per hour, it will be in the diego martin area for 0-8 year olds.

Reconcile Edited: Trinigal on 8th Apr, 2009 - 5:42pm

8th Apr, 2009 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Immigrating Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

When you are actually in Trinidad and know your exact situation you can feel free to Email us your contact info and we will pass it on to the Electrician. He can probably also advise you of materials and other things as he is versatile and talented in those areas.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Immigrating To Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,