Jejenson Introduction

Jejenson Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th Nov, 2009 - 6:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2009 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Jejenson Introduction
A Friend

Jejenson Introduction

I have been married for almost 10 years and have 3 great kids. I served in the Louisiana Baton Rouge Mission under President Tueller and then Simpson. I have served in several primary roles as well as ward choir leader, young men's secretary, Elders quorum instructor and of course my favorite calling of all time the hymn number placement coordinator for my singles ward. I guess they ran out of callings and gave me that one. I run my own business and love my life.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2009 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Jejenson

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this INTERNATIONAL Forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Deep Doctrine Board.

Be sure to read: The Art of Discussion as some tend to become offended or argumentative, this may not be you, but just in case.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board and add your input.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Upgrade

Note: If you joined just to access the Mature LDS Board then you need to Upgrade, see here for requirements: Click Here. Upgrading is NOT necessary for the LDS Deep Doctrine Board. If you wish to make a DONATION Click Here.

> TOPIC: Jejenson Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,