Adam Lambert

Adam Lambert - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd May, 2009 - 6:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
16th Apr, 2009 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Adam Lambert

What is your opinion of the American Idol hopeful? It is reported that he is gay. For me whether he is or not does not matter really, he is very talented and I think will be the winner of the competition this year.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2009 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Adam Lambert
A Friend

Lambert Adam

I can care less if he is gay or not. HE seems to be a really good singer and the fact that he seems to have a natural talents leads me to think that he has a very good chance of winning too.

14th May, 2009 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Adam Lambert Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Adam Lambert is quite talented. He is more of a rock based artist and not an all-rounder. Not sure if I am digging the whole make-up thing, seems a bit retro and reminds me of the days of the group Seagulls.

Adam Lambert
Adam Lambert (Hover)

14th May, 2009 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Lambert Adam

Oh yeah he's most definitely gay, I've seen the pics with him french kissing another guy. He is a very good singer. He'll likely go very far after the competition.

14th May, 2009 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Lambert Adam

Geek, why are you commenting on the fact he kissed another man? I am puzzled by that. American Idol is a singing competition, whether he kissed a man or 100 is his business.

14th May, 2009 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Adam Lambert

I keep the fact that someone is Homosexual and their singing ability in two different realms.
Some of my favorite singers are homosexual (namely Eddie Mercury from Queen) and I do not stop listening to them because of their sexual orientation.

Good luck Adam.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th May, 2009 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Adam Lambert
A Friend

Adam Lambert

I agree there Dbackers. His sexual orientation should not come into play at all. The fact that he can sing and he can sing well enough to make the finals is proof that he has a talent. Keep his personal life out of the mix.

23rd May, 2009 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Adam Lambert Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Well he did not win and he handled being a loser pretty well. Like it or not I do feel his picture kissing a gay guy and the obvious rumors around it may have lost him some votes. As was said elsewhere - it won't stop him - he will go on to sell CDs for sure.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Adam Lambert

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,