Jamie Foxx Vs. Miley Cyrus

Jamie Foxx Vs Miley Cyrus - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Apr, 2009 - 12:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

The Black Howard Stern: Jamie Foxx?
15th Apr, 2009 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Jamie Foxx Vs. Miley Cyrus

Jamie Foxx vs. Miley Cyrus

What do you think about the words Jamie Foxx used on public radio to describe Miley Cyrus? Foxx is heard saying in a relaxed way: "Who is Miley Cyrus? The one with all the gums? She need to get a gum transplant!" He continues: "Make a sex tape and grow up!" A woman is heard calling Cyrus the b-word. I can't put the actual audio here as its not fit for this Community. You can find it elsewhere.

Sponsored Links:
16th Apr, 2009 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Cyrus Miley Vs Foxx Jamie

He apologized, this is his statement:

"I have a radio show. We're really the black Howard Stern. We go at everybody. There was a situation with Miley Cyrus, and I just want to say, I apologize for what I said. I didn't mean it maliciously. You know I'm a comedian. You know my heart.

16th Apr, 2009 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Jamie Foxx Vs. Miley Cyrus Sports & Fashion Music Movies

So did Don Imus and they fired him and carried his name through the trash for awhile but with Jamie Foxx it seems to be going largely unnoticed - this is the main thing people are watching.

> TOPIC: Jamie Foxx Vs. Miley Cyrus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,