Susan Boyle - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th May, 2009 - 1:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Susan Boyle
Do not judge a book by her cover.
16th Apr, 2009 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Susan Boyle

Susan Boyle

Scotland Susan Boyle from a small town in Scotland shows the Brits that they should not be judging and spend time listening. I cannot embed the video here, but you can have a look at: Source 3 What are your thoughts?

Susan Boyle
Susan Boyle (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
17th Apr, 2009 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Boyle Susan

I watched her performance several times yesterday. It was one of the most amazing performances I have ever seen. Watching the faces of the audience and judges was the most telling, as they all changed from mocking to awestruck.

I look forward to hearing more about her.

24th Apr, 2009 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Susan Boyle Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Susan Boyle has been the public's eye for her physical appearance with some saying she should keep her current look and others have said that she should take a makeover, well it looks like she has listened to those who want to see a new Susan Boyle:

Susan Boyle
Susan Boyle (Hover)

25th Apr, 2009 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Boyle Susan

Hmmm I am having double thoughts about this lady. First of all, she has participated in talent competitions many times, second she said she will not do a makeover but she decided to go with it. Lastly, it is not true she has never been kissed before, she said it was supposed to be a "joke", she never stopped being kissed.

So we have a lady that people loved and embraced by just the way she is (without makeover) and her story that is not really accurate. spock.gif

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2009 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Boyle Susan

Lauper urges Boyle to take film role

Cyndi Lauper says it would be "fantastic" if British singing sensation Susan Boyle accepted an offer to be in a planned film starring the US pop singer and actress Tippi Hedren. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 7th May, 2009 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Susan Boyle

Susan Boyle in most watched videos of all time

US rapper Soulja Boy's Crank That music video is the most viewed viral web hit of all time, but in just three weeks Scottish singer Susan Boyle is well on her way to grabbing that crown, web analytics firm Visible Measures says. Ref. Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th May, 2009 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Susan Boyle

Singer Boyle reaches Talent semis

Scottish singer Susan Boyle makes it through to the semi-finals of Britain's Got Talent, along with 39 other hopeful acts. Ref. Source 2

26th May, 2009 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Susan Boyle Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I was reading more about her and makes the story even more touching. She had/has? special needs as a child (learning difficulties) and was bullied as a kid. She struggled terribly to find a job because of it but because of her talent she was able to work by singing here and there. She lives in one of the poorest areas in Scotland, filled with unemployment and crime and the only reason she entered the competition was to show to his deceased mother that she could do something with her life.

Truly touching.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Susan Boyle

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,