Green Lantern

Green Lantern - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 4th Oct, 2017 - 11:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Green Lantern Movie
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2009 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Green Lantern

Green Lantern gets green light

The Hollywood comic book movie Green Lantern has been confirmed to shoot in Sydney later this year. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2010 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lantern Green

Green Lantern suit annoys Ryan

Ryan Reynolds is annoyed the suit he wore for his new movie Green Lantern is made of the "most aggravating substance" on the planet. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2011 - 10:05am / Post ID: #

Green Lantern Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Name: Kamit

Comments: I was excited when I first knew about a Green Lantern movie finally coming out and then when I saw the poster I said to myself what the... Its a white dude! Why isn't a Black guy playing the role of Green Lantern?

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2011 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Lantern Green

A test pilot is granted a mystical green ring that bestows him with otherworldly powers, as well as membership into an intergalactic squadron tasked with keeping peace within the universe.

Green Lantern
Green Lantern (Hover)

19th Jun, 2011 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Lantern Green

Easy, this is about the very first human Green Lantern. The very first Green Lantern is Hal Jordan... A white guy. The 'black' Green Lantern is a man named John Stewart. He was to serve as a replacement for a comatose Guy Gardner, another Green Lantern after Hal Jordan. In addition, he only became a regular member because Jordan had resigned from the Corps for an extended period of time.
... Whether others like it or not John Stewart is considered a very minor Green Lantern. The two Green Lanterns that have been considered to have done the most for the universe and the Justice League is Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner.

25th Sep, 2011 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Green Lantern

The movie was Ok but I did not like the animations much I felt like they could have made them more believable and [not] so amateurish.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Sep, 2011 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Green Lantern

I enjoyed Green Lantern the movie but I was hoping to see him use his powers in more creative ways or more period. The only parts you see it is when he gets his training and his battle with the evil yellow being.

4th Oct, 2017 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

Green Lantern Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

The movie was Ok I think it portrayed the old comic character pretty well but did not have any big punch to it as other super hero movies.

> TOPIC: Green Lantern

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,