Craigslist Serial Killer

Craigslist Serial Killer - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Apr, 2009 - 1:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
17th Apr, 2009 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Craigslist Serial Killer

Craigslist Serial Killer

How safe is Craigslist? Is it an open invitation to killers to prey on the unsuspected? What about prostitutes? Many have accused Craigslist as being a "Pimp" list, what are your thoughts?

Julissa Brisman placed an ad with Craiglist for massages and was murdered (see her facebook picture below).

Anyone with information regarding these incidents is asked to call 617-343-4470. Individuals wishing to provide information anonymously may do so by calling the CrimeStoppers Tip Line at 1-800-494-TIPS or texting "TIP" to CRIME (27463).

Check more here: Source 9

Craigslist Serial Killer
Craigslist Serial Killer (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2009 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Craigslist Serial Killer
A Friend

Killer Serial Craigslist

I believe that you can get anything you want if you ask the right questions. Craigs list is just a way to ask the right questions. You have people advertising all sorts of services on the list. It would not surprise me that a possible serial killer would be looking up potential victims on the list. Women need to know that this is not a safe way to meet anyone. Do not go to a meeting with anyone without having someone with you or people may never hear from you again.

21st Apr, 2009 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

Craigslist Serial Killer History & Civil Business Politics

The police say they caught the guy - Philip Markoff - a medical student and engaged to be married! His fiance says he "Wouldn't hurt a fly". The police said that the gun he owns and the IP address recorded from his computer shows it is him

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

21st Apr, 2009 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Killer Serial Craigslist

Wow, a Ted Bundy! This is one of the things that scare me about the US. A serial killer can look like your regular guy, next door neighbor.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2009 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Craigslist Serial Killer
A Friend

Killer Serial Craigslist

That is what makes serial killers so dangerous. They are usually the quiet keeps to themselves a lot type of person. But then again I fit that personality too. What really gets me is all the people that will now say how good of a person he was.

21st Apr, 2009 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Craigslist Serial Killer

Most people are not observant but I think there are always signs if you look carefully. A couple of students said he was nice and friendly but there was a "creepy" factor about him.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2009 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

Craigslist Serial Killer
A Friend

Craigslist Serial Killer

That is the scary part to me. I can introduce you to four to five people I work closely with and they will appear to be nice guys with a "creepy" feeling or air about them. Serial killers who are the outgoing and personable people like ted bundy was are the hard ones to capture. I think if it was not for the computer IP address this guy may still be out there.

21st Apr, 2009 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Craigslist Serial Killer Politics Business Civil & History

I feel bad for his fiance. She along with his Markoff's friends and family are busy defending him saying that he is incapable of doing this. If so, the evidence needs to be concrete, especially for the times the acts were committed.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Craigslist Serial Killer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,