Mystery Case: Colonel Shue

Mystery Case Colonel Shue - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Apr, 2009 - 1:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Colonel Shue - Murder or Suicide?
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2009 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

What are your thoughts about the case of Colonel Shue? Was it murder or suicide?

Medical experts and White concluded Shue, 54, died from head injuries suffered when his car hit trees next to Interstate 10 just outside Boerne on April 16, 2003.

But mystery surrounds his final hours.

Emergency responders found strands of duct tape hanging from Shue's ankles and wrists, suggesting he'd been bound earlier. Further investigation showed his nipples had been cut off and a 6-inch surgical slice had been made down the center of his chest.

Tracy Shue argued that her husband of 10 years likely was abducted after leaving that morning for work and tortured and that he accidentally crashed while escaping.

Ref. Source 3

Mystery Case: Colonel Shue (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
19th Apr, 2009 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Shue Colonel Case Mystery

This is such a difficult case to ascertain because it is so bizarre. I do tend to lean with it being a murder, but what I didn't quite pickup was why the car crashed the way it did, were they saying he was drugged and could not drive properly? Why didn't he use his cel phone to call the police?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2009 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Mystery Case: Colonel Shue History & Civil Business Politics

Name: JoePublic

Comments: Without a doubt this was a suicide. Read the physiological autopsy and you will understand. [Removed unnecessary comments]

Source 1: Source 5

21st Apr, 2009 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

How can you be so absolutely sure based on ONE report? Even if Col. Shue had psychological problems it still does not explain the bizarre level of sadism that went into how he was found at the car crash site.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2009 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

There are still a lot of unanswered questions here. While I think right now the evidence leads towards it being a murder there are still some aspects that quite does not make sense to me. Maybe he did not know where he was so he did not think he could get police to his location. Maybe he was driving to get his bearings. I am not sure what to make of this.

21st Apr, 2009 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

I thought it very suspicious that his former wife was unwilling to answer any questions related to the case, she instead plead the 5th.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2009 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mystery Case Colonel Shue

I do not blame her for taking the fifth. I have advised my wife that if I should disappear that she should take the fifth. I have told most of my children not to talk to the police unless they actually have a lawyer present to answer for them.

I would like to know what drugs if any they found in his system.

> TOPIC: Mystery Case: Colonel Shue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,