Macfarlane's Summit Presentation

Macfarlane' S Summit Presentation - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 26th Apr, 2009 - 10:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2009 - 10:36am / Post ID: #

MacFarlane's Summit Presentation

What was your thoughts about the MacFarlane's Summit Presentation on Friday 17th April, 2009?

Sponsored Links:
21st Apr, 2009 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

Presentation Summit Macfarlanes

I thought it was pretty good given the limitations. MacFarlane wanted to do more, like having sound effects, and explosions, but security restrictions did not allow it.

21st Apr, 2009 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Macfarlane's Summit Presentation Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

It was ok, a bit too long. I did not appreciate the lip-singing though. Too much stuff for such limited space but overall was good.

21st Apr, 2009 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

I don't think it was too long, I think what made it seem so was the lengthy talk given by Ortega. Actually, I could not understand why they didn't have this first rather than last?

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2009 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

MacFarlane failed to deliver

We had one opportunity to impress 34 world leaders and 800 million people watching globally and we failed miserably. After seeing the cultural presentation produced by Brian MacFarlane for the opening of The Fifth Summit of the Americas I could excuse anyone for thinking that we live in trees and wear grass skirts. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2009 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

MacFarlane showed us our history

I am so happy that Brian MacFarlane is not of African descent. I am also grateful that Peter Elias, who came out in defence of Mac Farlane's opening presentation at the Fifth Summit of the Americas, is also not of African descent. Ref. Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Apr, 2009 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Trinidadians are obsessed with race/ethnicity and they cannot see further from their noses. I cannot believe they're now saying how the "Indian" culture was not properly represented. Non-sense.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2009 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

Macfarlane's Summit Presentation Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Don't misunderstand Brian MacFarlane

I am an Indian who has known Brian MacFarlane for the past 16 years. I can say without hesitation that I have never encountered any anti-Indian bias in him. Ref. Source 3

> TOPIC: Macfarlane's Summit Presentation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,