Stephen Hawking - Page 4 of 6

This might seem hurtful but it isn't - Page 4 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 27th Nov, 2016 - 1:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Post Date: 6th May, 2014 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Stephen Hawking - Page 4

Stephen Hawking: The implications of artificial intelligence - are we taking AI seriously enough?:

Success in creating AI would be the biggest event in human history. Unfortunately, it might also be the last, unless we learn how to avoid the risks, says a group of leading scientists Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2015 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

Hawking Stephen

Stephen Hawking Says He “Would Consider” Killing Himself in an Assisted Suicide

In England, assisted suicide proponent Stephen Hawking said he would consider taking his own life if he felt he was no longer living a productive life or became too much trouble. According to the Daily Telegraph, Hawking said, “I would consider assisted suicide only if I were in great pain or felt I had nothing more to contribute but was just a burden to those around me.” Ref. Source 7q

6th Aug, 2015 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Stephen Hawking UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

A hilarious video of a candid interview between Stephen Hawking and John Oliver on Last Week Tonight (Note: one coarse word used midway):

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2016 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Hawking Stephen

Hawking: Scientific progress is a disaster

RENOWNED physicist Stephen Hawking has issued a grim warning: humanity is going to use science and technology to wipe itself out. Ref. Source 7u.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2016 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Hawking Stephen

'We must escape planet Earth'

HUMANS have less than 1000 years to find a new planet to inhabit or we will face the very real threat of mass extinction. Ref. Source 8o.

19th Nov, 2016 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Stephen Hawking

My thing with that is… if we have it here what's stop us from taking the nukes, viruses and technology to other places and making the same mistakes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2016 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Stephen Hawking
A Friend

Stephen Hawking - Page 4

Nothing except ourselves, and if we just spread en masse to another place that is likely exactly what will happen.

The thing is, (If you get a chance for a more controlled exodus) when designing a colony isolated from Earth, you would have a chance to engineer a society built from the ground up to avoid the mistakes humanity has made and continues to make. It won't be perfect of course, nothing is, but with some forethought, one should not only be able to give the colonists a strong shot at lasting a heck of a lot longer than we did on Earth, but at attaining the wisdom needed to avoid those problems entirely.

27th Nov, 2016 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Stephen Hawking Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 4

This might seem hurtful but it isn't meant to be it is just showing how messed up life can be. Just imagine having all that intelligence to talk about the stars, the universe, the future and yet not being able to get your own body up to walk. Life can suck badly.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Stephen Hawking

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,