Stephen Hawking - Page 5 of 6

I hope you are right because at the rate we - Page 5 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 4th May, 2017 - 6:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Stephen Hawking
A Friend

Stephen Hawking - Page 5

Indeed, to some degree, being trapped in his own body frees his mind to think about such things. But that's an incredibly high price to pay. I've often wondered what he might have become had he never had that disease.

Sponsored Links:
27th Nov, 2016 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Hawking Stephen

I think he would have been very outspoken and possibly been going around trying to conduct his own research maybe with the particle accelerator n France.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Stephen Hawking
A Friend

Stephen Hawking UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

While one has the time to think about such things I can see where he is coming from. We have been on this rock for a while and it is high time we stop researching into ways of killing each other. I think we have that pretty much perfected.
We need to branch out. Turn our research to space and exploration more where we can get off this rock and put people on other rocks so that if something major happens to one rock humanity will still survive. I think that is basically what Hawkins is referring to.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 5 Hawking Stephen

Stephen Hawking will test his theory that humans must leave Earth. Let’s hope he’s wrong.

Hawking will test his theory that humankind must colonize another planet or perish in the next 100 years, in a new BBC documentary titled 'Stephen Hawking: Expedition New Earth.' Ref. Source 5u.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Stephen Hawking
A Friend

Hawking Stephen

Some of his theory is sound but I do not think it is just in 100 years. I do think we need to start colonizing new worlds as soon as we can. That way the human race keeps going while not being stuck on just one rock in space.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Stephen Hawking
A Friend

Stephen Hawking

KN,

I don't know about that. Prior to 1750 the population of the world was about one billion people. It had been fairly steady around the number with some minor ups and downs for thousands of years. That was what the world could sustain given the farming techniques of the times. From 1750 to 1950 the population rose to three billion people. Now, that was triple what it had ever been and was a huge surge. This was due to advances in agriculture due to chemicals and advances in medicine keeping us living longer. There are now about 7.5 billion people on the planet. That means it took 200 years to triple, a rise of two billion people. And it took about 65 years for it to go up 2 1/2 times or about 4.5 billion people. At the present curve, we will overpopulate this world's ability to supply fresh water for farming and other needs very soon. 100 years may be a pretty good estimate.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Stephen Hawking
A Friend

Stephen Hawking - Page 5

I do not agree. With war and other people doing stuff to wipe each other out I think we can sustain more people but will not have to. I think we can feed more people still. I have a feeling that our current numbers will fluxuate but we will be able to feed people for a few hundred years yet. We still have a lot of area that can be farmed that is currently not being farmed at all.

Post Date: 4th May, 2017 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Stephen Hawking
A Friend

Stephen Hawking Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 5

I hope you are right because at the rate we are going we'll know soon enough. I know there was a study don't not long ago that came to the conclusion that the next large war would be fought over water. It's not land we don't have enough of, it's water to irrigate that and. Also, with global climate change a concern, more people may tip us over the edge. Of course, nature has found a way to restore the balance before, like mass plagues, and something like that could happen again. Zombie apocalypse anyone?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Stephen Hawking

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,