Hell's Kitchen

Hell' S Kitchen - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 30th Dec, 2016 - 2:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Hell' s Kitchen Cooking TV Series
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2009 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hell's Kitchen

Bovey chopped from Hell's Kitchen

Grant Bovey becomes the second celebrity to be kicked out of reality show Hell's Kitchen after being told he was "Not a team player". Ref. Source 6

Hell's Kitchen
Hell's Kitchen (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2009 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Hell's Kitchen
A Friend

Kitchen Hells

Of all the reality shows that my wife watches I think that Hells Kitchen is one of the worse but yet interesting one. I know I could not go on a show just to get yelled and cursed at.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2009 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hell's Kitchen Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Actress Evans wins Hell's Kitchen

US actress Linda Evans triumphs over comedian Adrian Edmondson in the final of ITV1 reality show Hell's Kitchen. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2014 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Kitchen Hells

Season 13, Episode 2 - "Top 17 Compete"
The second hour's challenge entails re-creating Ramsay's geoduck sashimi, and the team that produces 15 perfect dishes gets to lounge around on a yacht, but the losers are stuck making dinner for everyone.

27th Jan, 2015 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Kitchen Hells

I am with you KNtoran the yelling I hate it. It is very realistic as to what kitchen are like though. Big egos in the head chef and those who will pout up with anything to be the next top name. I refuse to watch this show as does my wife. We do like the other shows he does especially the children's next top chef.

31st Jan, 2015 - 8:52am / Post ID: #

Hell's Kitchen

People love to see someone yelling and given orders so long as they don't have to be there to part of it. I don't know if the Hell's Kitchen host is like that in person or not but it gives me a migraine just watching him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Feb, 2015 - 7:13am / Post ID: #

Hell's Kitchen

Why do people watch this as entertainment, a man insulting others who are trying their best, makes no sense to me.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2016 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Hell's Kitchen Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Season 16, Episode 11 - “Aerial Manuevers”
The chefs pair up for a taste challenge in which the winners receive Vitamix blenders and a special trapeze lesson on the Santa Monica Pier. Later, the chefs learn that the night’s dinner service will be a unique one, as they will host a private, invitation only service that honors major contributors to the charity “Stand Up to Cancer.” After a few hiccups, one team must chose two people for elimination, which causes an unexpected deliberation.

> TOPIC: Hell's Kitchen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,