Trinidad Passport Office Sangre Grande

Trinidad Passport Office Sangre Grande - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 16th Aug, 2018 - 12:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2009 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Poor service at passport office

I am writing to express my displeasure in the service I received when I last visited the Immigration Department (passport office) at Sangre Grande. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
24th Apr, 2009 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Grande Sangre Office Passport Trinidad

Oh my goodness! I am surprised to hear about this. A friend of mine was telling me during the month of February that the service in Sangre Grande was fantastic. She applied for her daughter's passport and when it was ready, they actually contacted her via telephone. She even received a text message from them, reminding her to walk with her Identification card, when collecting her daughter's passport. But I suppose different people have different experiences.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2015 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Passport Office Sangre Grande Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Kenisha

Title: Extension

Comments: Hello good morning I've been calling all morning in regards of finding out some information.about the extension process am to leave very soon but few weeks back my friend car got broken and our stuff was taken my bag with ipad cards money etc. Made a report did finger printing all that only this Friday evening gone they rang my cousin stating that a suspect has been found and a case will be held next week which we need to attend but I won't be here my time will be up so was told to speak to you guys to found out if I can get an extension. Please can you find time to reply to me. Thank you.

13th Jul, 2015 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

You need to go to the immigration office with your passport and the police report as well as something about your attendance at the upcoming court case.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2015 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Name: Kenisha

Title: Extension

Comments: The report is at the Joseph police station I have no idea how to get there and my friend is out the island who was driving. This is so stressful.

13th Jul, 2015 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

While I understand your frustration your inquiries need to be directed to the immigration offices as this Topic is merely a review of the services and not the official website. Try this: Source 1h

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2018 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Name: Kathy

Title: Not answering phone

Comments: Why do they say call between 8-4 but never answer the phone and you have to call to make an appointment.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2018 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Passport Office Sangre Grande Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Name: Lisa

Comments: Just wanted to know my daughter is 15 she needs her passport renewed can we do a walk in or do we have to make an appointment.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Trinidad Passport Office Sangre Grande

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,