Swine Flu - Page 14 of 21

Sick Kiwis suffer holiday from hell Two New - Page 14 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 29th Jul, 2009 - 8:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (21) »

?
Poll: How worried are you about becoming infected with Swine Flu?
  Extremely Concerned       14.29%
  Very Concerned       0.00%
  Somewhat Concerned       28.57%
  Not Bothered At All       57.14%
  What Is Swine Flu?       0.00%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Swine Flu
H1N1
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2009 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Swine Flu - Page 14

Utah swine-flu deaths at 14

Four more Utahns have died during the past week after contracting the novel H1N1 flu virus, despite the fact that flu-like illness rates in the state have been dropping. And though Utah has ranked high per capita in the number of H1N1 cases reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in recent weeks, the numbers don't reflect the true pervasiveness of the illness either locally or nationally. Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
9th Jul, 2009 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Flu Swine

QUOTE (Nighthawk @ 8-Jul 09, 8:33 PM)
Would you take the same stance if it was the "regular" flu? How about if it is chicken pox?

I wouldn't take the same risk with regular flu or chicken pox, because in my opinion, you don't stand the same chance of dying through them. I know they can both cause problems in their own way, but I would never forgive myself if contracting swine flu caused fatalities in my family through something that I could have prevented.

11th Jul, 2009 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Swine Flu Health & Special Psychology

Actually, the death rate for this round of swine flu is down to about .5% (one-half of one percent). That's not as bad as the WHO would have us believe. Most of the folks who have died were already compromised health-wise (not all, but most).

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2009 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Page 14 Flu Swine

Swine flu puts hold on surgery

Dozens of operations have been cancelled at hospitals as swine flu patient numbers continue to rise. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2009 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

Flu Swine

New father in swine flu isolation

A Kent man with suspected swine flu puts himself in quarantine in order not to infect his eight-week-old daughter. Ref. Source 6

Swine flu woman treated in Sweden

A pregnant woman with swine flu is transferred to Sweden for treatment after suffering an extreme reaction to the virus. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2009 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Swine Flu
A Friend

Swine Flu

I still think that too many people are panicking about this flu. I do not believe it will be as bad as people are making it out to be.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2009 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Swine Flu - Page 14

Family 'nightmare' over swine flu

A County Antrim family have been describing a nightmare week indoors after their baby boy contracted swine flu. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2009 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Swine Flu Psychology Special & Health - Page 14

Sick Kiwis suffer holiday from hell

Two New Zealand women were confronted with batons, not beaches, and hospitals instead of hotels after being quarantined with swine flu while on holiday in Vietnam. Ref. Source 5

> TOPIC: Swine Flu

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,