Swine Flu - Page 17 of 21

That is what gets me. In the years past it - Page 17 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2009 - 7:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 

?
Poll: How worried are you about becoming infected with Swine Flu?
  Extremely Concerned       14.29%
  Very Concerned       0.00%
  Somewhat Concerned       28.57%
  Not Bothered At All       57.14%
  What Is Swine Flu?       0.00%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Swine Flu
H1N1
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2009 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Swine Flu
A Friend

Swine Flu - Page 17

With everything I have seen about this flu I do not think it is going to be a bad as people are thinking. I have been exposed to the N1H1 three times that I know of. My family has been exposed and so far none of us have gotten sick. Most of the people I hear dying from the N1H1 are those who are at risk to the normal flu. I think people are panicking over nothing.

Sponsored Links:
16th Oct, 2009 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Flu Swine

I concur I think it will hit the weak but the rest should be ok. Just wash up and keep hands out of the eyes. I only worry on my youngest as he has a hard time with meds and is a poor eater of fruit and veggies.

Yes and eat clean dirt daily to keep your immune system up and strong biggrin.gif .

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2009 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Swine Flu Health & Special Psychology

Child's death a flu mystery

Alitza Ortiz Sanchez didn't have a high fever, cough, runny nose or sore throat. That's why her parents, who live in Otay Mesa, didn't suspect swine flu when they first brought their sick 5-year-old daughter to a physician on the morning of Oct. 8. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2009 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Page 17 Flu Swine

Urgent swine flu meeting called

Health chiefs will attend an emergency meeting later after it emerged that the family of a girl who died from swine flu were only told she had the virus on Friday, a week after her funeral. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2009 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Flu Swine

H1N1 flu kills 5 more Utahns

The Utah Department of Health's newest report, released Wednesday, shows eight total deaths associated with the H1N1 virus since Sept. 1 - five more than the department reported a week ago. It also reported that 274 people have been hospitalized after contracting either H1N1 or the seasonal flu - more than double the 127 reported to date last week. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2009 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Swine Flu
A Friend

Swine Flu

Yes we all know that October thru most of the winter is flu season. I think it is interesting that hospitals will report deaths by the H1N1 flu but the number of sick people have either H1N1 or the seasonal flu. I wonder how many have died from just the seasonal flu or are they blaming all deaths on the H1N1 only to make it look worse than it really is.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Oct, 2009 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Swine Flu - Page 17

Source 1

The article above explains the issues with the H1N1 virus in my small town (or the larger town Benson pop. 5000 that borders my town of Pomerene pop. 750) and in Cochise County Arizona.

From the article

international QUOTE

To date, schools in Huachuca City and Sierra Vista have been forced to shut down due to the flu. Pima County warned its employees that if they come to work sick, they could face termination.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2009 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Swine Flu
A Friend

Swine Flu Psychology Special & Health - Page 17

That is what gets me. In the years past it did not matter if you went to work sick even if you had the flu. I believe that people are still making way too much about the H1N1 than needs to be. Now places are saying if you come to work sick you will be fired. Does this include the common cold? What if you get sick at work? Are you going to be fired because you became ill and may have contaminated others?

*walks away shaking his head*

+  « First of 21 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 

> TOPIC: Swine Flu

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,