Swine Flu - Page 7 of 21

I am not hearing much about this flu strain - Page 7 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 9th May, 2009 - 1:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (21) »

?
Poll: How worried are you about becoming infected with Swine Flu?
  Extremely Concerned       14.29%
  Very Concerned       0.00%
  Somewhat Concerned       28.57%
  Not Bothered At All       57.14%
  What Is Swine Flu?       0.00%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Swine Flu
H1N1
Post Date: 5th May, 2009 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Swine Flu - Page 7

US Resident Dies

Officials in Texas report the first swine flu death of a US resident - the second confirmed death outside Mexico since the outbreak began. Ref. BBC

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th May, 2009 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Flu Swine

Mexico relaxes flu restrictions

Mexican Many Mexican businesses re-open after a five-day shutdown caused by swine flu, and all in Mexico City can re-open from Thursday. Ref. Source 8

8th May, 2009 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Swine Flu Health & Special Psychology

I felt special for 40 seconds today. Apparently our provincial plan for epidemics considers me important and essential so If a flue does break out I get the shots up front. Looks nice but did not the first rounds of shots for the swine flue a few years back kill the first 12 or so recipients?

I guess we are seeing a decrease like any flue as the dampness dries up and the weather warms. Will we see a huge break out in the fall though? Was it the Italian flue or some like that that did that killed a few went dormant to come back and kill thousands.

8th May, 2009 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Flu Swine

Right here in our dinky little town, we have one confirmed case of H1N1 flu at one of the elementary schools. It was broadcast through the phones today from the school district office via automated, prerecorded calls from the superintendent of schools. He says the experts are calling it a "mild case." This article also lists a 32-year-old woman from our town.

Do you think I'm washing my hands a lot today?

Another probable case of swine flu was identified in 1-year-old Riverside boy, authorities said today. That brings the total of people who may have the illness to seven. How the boy might have caught the virus is unknown.

Three other probable Riverside County cases were made public Tuesday, two of them involving children.

One of those believed to be infected is a 10-year-old boy from Hemet. He did not travel to Mexico and was not hospitalized. The second case is a 7-year-old girl from Riverside, who also did not travel to Mexico but was hospitalized, county spokeswoman Lys Mendez said.

The third probable case is a 32-year-old Hemet woman, whose travel history was unknown and who was not hospitalized, Mendez said.

Post Date: 8th May, 2009 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Swine Flu
A Friend

Flu Swine

We have had one close case so I am still not going to worry about this flu germ. I am not sure that it will grow any more and that it will soon have ran its course.

8th May, 2009 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Swine Flu

We had two cases in my region but I am not concerned. I am in and out of many building we just carry hand wash on the trucks. mate drinks a shot of rum at night saying it will kill all rolleyes.gif .

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th May, 2009 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Swine Flu - Page 7

Canada reports first H1N1 flu death:

Canada, Canadian Canada has confirmed its first fatality from the H1N1 strain of influenza that has spread to 25 countries since emerging in Mexico last month. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 9th May, 2009 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Swine Flu
A Friend

Swine Flu Psychology Special & Health - Page 7

I am not hearing much about this flu strain in the news anymore. I guess that means it is not going to be as bad as they first thought?

> TOPIC: Swine Flu

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,