Swine Flu - Page 13 of 21

Would you take the same stance if it was the - Page 13 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 9th Jul, 2009 - 1:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 21 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (21) »

?
Poll: How worried are you about becoming infected with Swine Flu?
  Extremely Concerned       14.29%
  Very Concerned       0.00%
  Somewhat Concerned       28.57%
  Not Bothered At All       57.14%
  What Is Swine Flu?       0.00%
Total Votes: 14
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Swine Flu
H1N1
3rd Jul, 2009 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Swine Flu - Page 13

It is reported that in England parents are holding "swine flu" parties. The reasoning behind it is to expose children to the virus, so they have a greater immunity to it the second time it comes around. rolleyes.gif

Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2009 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Flu Swine

WHO warns swine flu 'unstoppable'

The UN's top health official tells a swine flu forum in Mexico that the spread of the virus worldwide is now unstoppable. Ref. Source 4

3rd Jul, 2009 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Swine Flu Health & Special Psychology

As the WHO is a very political entity, with specific goals in mind, it doesn't surprise me that it is actively pushing the idea of an unstoppable pandemic, although the information is becoming very clear that it is no more dangerous than the "common" flu. After all, a pandemic is what gives this organization the political power to push through the types of "reforms" that it wants in various countries.

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2009 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Swine Flu
A Friend

Page 13 Flu Swine

I take what the WHO says nowadays with a grain of salt. I do not believe they are a trustworthy entity anymore. I would hope that they would quit their political agendas and just get back to helping everyone. I think their opinion of the H1N1 flu is blown way out of proportion now.

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2009 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Flu Swine

First swine flu death in London

A 19-year-old man has died after contracting swine flu in London, health authorities confirm. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2009 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

Swine Flu

Swine flu detected in kids at camps

With swine flu showing no sign of taking a summer vacation, the pandemic virus has claimed a fourth victim in the county and is surfacing at children's camps across the country, including one in Julian. Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jul, 2009 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Swine Flu - Page 13

I went to pick up the little boy that I look after today from school, and the school had sent aa letter out saying that everyone should stay calm, but there has been one case of someone contracting swine flu at the school!
The government recommendations are just as JB's post, but they are recommending you frequently use a anti-bacterial hand gel that contains alcohol.

I'm not happy about the situation, and if it had been at my own kids school, believe me, they wouldn't have been sent back in until I was sure there were not going to be any more cases there!

9th Jul, 2009 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Swine Flu Psychology Special & Health - Page 13

Would you take the same stance if it was the "regular" flu? How about if it is chickenpox?

H1N1 is not significantly worse than the normal flu right now. The hysteria about it is artificially induced to advance some political and social agendas.

That doesn't mean we should not be concerned about it. But no more so than many other health concerns. IMO.

> TOPIC: Swine Flu

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,