Teach Manners To Our Young People In School

Teach Manners Young People School - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 25th Apr, 2009 - 10:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2009 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Teach Manners To Our Young People In School

Teach manners to our young people in school

Dear Ms Le Gendre (Minister of Education), I would also like to suggest that a new subject be introduced in the school curriculum entitled "Manners and Behaviour" to be taught at elementary level. This can take the form of printed booklets for distribution to the primary schools. This, I believe, will go a long way in encouraging better behaviour, good values, and improved self-esteem of our children. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
25th Apr, 2009 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

School People Young To Manners Teach

Even though I understand what the writer of this letter tried to say, she forgets that not every home and parents share their same views on what good behavior and good values are. How is that going to be addressed if a subject is introduced at school? Who is going to determine what good values are and which ones are not?

> TOPIC: Teach Manners To Our Young People In School

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,