7 Year Old Boy Raped In Fast Food Restaurant

7 Year Boy Raped Fast Food Restaurant - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Sep, 2009 - 1:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

4th Sep, 2009 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

This is one of those cases where just in a matter of minutes, the life of an innocent child is changed forever. I cannot describe with words the ANGER that these type of news bring me. That's why I do not let my kids out of my sight for any length of time, when we go out and they need to use the restroom, their father take them even our oldest child. I hope they catch this demon in human form soon before it strikes again!

WEST VALLEY CITY -- Police in West Valley are looking for a man who sexually assaulted a 7-year-old boy in the bathroom of a fast-food restaurant.

Detectives have no idea who the man is, so surveillance video from a nearby business is the only real evidence they have right now. They want to find him before he has the chance to do it again.

"If he's brazen enough to do it once, he'll do it twice--if he has not done this some place sometime before," said West Valley police Capt. Tom McLachlan. "On this particular situation, he waited inside the restroom until the victim entered.

On Aug. 15, a 7-year-old boy was at the Burger King restaurant at 5610 W. 3500 South in West Valley City. Police say while his mother ordered the food, he went to the bathroom and was forced into a stall, where he was sexually assaulted.

"It was a fairly brutal assault, McLachlan said.

The assault lasted several minutes. The man left and walked past the boy's mother as she went to check on her son. ..

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
4th Sep, 2009 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Restaurant Food Fast Raped Boy Year

What a sick world we live in. You can't go for a burger with your own child without wondering if he might be the target of rape. As a woman I try to be as vigilant as possible because I know I'm more of a target being female, but the more I read about these horror stories I see the children are the real target.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2009 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

7 Year Old Boy Raped In Fast Food Restaurant History & Civil Business Politics

I have to agree with the police that this guy will strike again. I hope that he is found quickly. I know my kids were watched closely. I know this kind of case can make parents keep their children closer.

4th Sep, 2009 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Caught!

Something I truly admire about US cops is how fast they are able to track down monsters like this one, the interest they put in these cases as well as the community involvement that provides tips, etc.

This monster is now in police custody and hopefully Bubba and buddies are ready to welcome him and get a taste of his own medicine!

Hope he does not kill himself before he gets a little torture session first!

Source 8

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2009 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

That is what is nice about todays technology. You never know where a camera is and how easy it is to catch a image of a thief or other criminal before, during or after they commit a crime. Once you have a image it is the public who gives you the best leads. I am glad that they have caught this guy. I know what I would like to do to him.

9th Sep, 2009 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

I am so glad he is caught and off the streets. What a horrible man! He hopefully, will get the beating of a life time in jail. Yes, lets hope the weak man won't kill himself before he gets inside...

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: 7 Year Old Boy Raped In Fast Food Restaurant

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,