Swine Flu In Trinidad - Page 4 of 5

Trini's too nasty that's why - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2015 - 12:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Trinidad Swine Flu
H1N1
15th Oct, 2009 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Swine Flu In Trinidad - Page 4

Yes folks it is time to start sweating bullets. I was very alarmed to hear about the two people who died from Swine Flu. Somehow, I am under the impression that these figures are inaccurate. When there was a dengue outbreak, I spoke to Dr Clive Tilluckdhary, (who worked in the Ministry of Health and specializes in the Aedes Egypti mosquito,) who informed me that there were more cases of dengue in this country and the government does not want the public to know. So if the government cannot control the Dengue Fever outbreak, should we be surprised to know if they are concealing information from the public?

Sponsored Links:
31st Oct, 2009 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Flu Swine

The Health Minister announced that they are read for Swine Flu in Trinidad & Tobago despite many people complaining about long lines, no proper sanitation procedures and so forth at clinics. Has anyone in Trinidad / Tobago actually received a Swine Flu shot?

20th Nov, 2009 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Swine Flu In Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Vaccines are finally here. The first set of H1N1 vaccines will be allotted to health and security personnel and the next set will be in the country next week. (TV 6)

10th Jun, 2013 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Trinidad Flu Swine

I hope Venezuela keep their swine flu right there and don't bring it to Trinidad. 17 people dead and more than 200 infected!

23rd Oct, 2015 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Flu Swine

The Ministry of Health has issued a warning (Via TV6) about the H1N1 virus still likely to infect people in Trinidad & Tobago as another person died due to it. This makes the fourth person to die as a result of Swine Flu but given the murder rate it is more likely you will be murdered than die from Swine Flu. Nevertheless, make sure to wash your hands always and stay away from people who are coughing or sneezing.

18th Dec, 2015 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Swine Flu In Trinidad

According to TV6 News there are 29 confirmed cases of the swine flu virus in Trinidad. Watch out! Being around people who are coughing a lot or looking sickly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Dec, 2015 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Swine Flu Trinidad - Page 4

According to TV6 News the 4th death from the H1N1 virus hs been confirmed. Those most susceptible to this virus are the elderly, children under 6, pregnant women and those already sickly.

2nd Jan, 2015 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

Swine Flu Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 4

Trini's too nasty that's why they always getting sick. We need to get like Japan and wear a facemask to prevent infecting others. The problem with this is bandits might get the idea to do this to commit crime. rolleyes.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Swine Flu In Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,