Simon Cowell

Simon Cowell - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Mar, 2010 - 8:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Simon Cowell Quotes
29th Apr, 2009 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Simon Cowell

What is your opinion on Simon? I find myself agreeing in a lot of things he says, in others disagreeing. Of course, let's not get into the way he speaks to people but some folks really need to hear that. rolleyes.gif

Anyways, few people realize he is not a musician, he is not a producer, zero music ability...He said so. He is just very good at hearing music and saying whether that song or singer will become a hit, that's what he does for the label he works for.

Sponsored Links:
29th Apr, 2009 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

Cowell Simon

Simon, Simon, Simon! On the one hand, he's rather good looking; but on the other hand, he's kind of a dweeb.

I agree with most of what he says, and there really has to be someone to temper Paula's gushing platitudes.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2009 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Simon Cowell Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Simon Cowell is TV's top earner

Simon Cowell, the acerbic American Idol judge, creator of America's Got Talent and record producer, is the top earning man on prime-time US television with an estimated haul of US$75 million (NZ$101m), Forbes.com said. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2010 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Cowell Simon

No More Idol

Simon Cowell says that this season will be his last as a judge on "American Idol." Ref. CNN

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2010 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Cowell Simon

Cowell to organise Haiti single

Simon Cowell confirms he is organising a charity single to raise funds for the Haiti earthquake appeal. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2010 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Simon Cowell

Simon Cowell engaged

Mezhgan Hussainy has confirmed she is engaged to Simon Cowell. Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Feb, 2010 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Simon Cowell

He must be really in love! Do you all remember how his former girlfriend commented that he did not want to get married or have kids? Well, he proposed to his new girlfriend of 6 months after few months of living together. He never really lived with any girlfriends before.

She is a make up artist (American Idol and other shows) and apparently very down to earth. She escaped war-torn Afghanistan via a 10-day hike over the Khyber Pass with her family in 1981 after the Soviet invasion and the rise of the Taliban forced her family to flee.

He also said:

international QUOTE
"She's very special. You know when you've found somebody very special".  And when asked about children, he said:

"I think I need to have little Simons around!"

Source 7

It seems like hitting 50 changed him.

This is a picture of her. Her name is Mezhgan Hussainy. She is 36, he is 50:

Source 8

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2010 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Simon Cowell Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Cowell to be honoured with Emmy

Simon Cowell is to be awarded with an International Emmy in honour of his work on television. Ref. Source 3

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Simon Cowell

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,