Whitaker Murders

Whitaker Murders - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th May, 2009 - 4:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Bart Whitaker
2nd May, 2009 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Whitaker Murders

Whitaker Murders

What did you think about the Whitaker Murders that happened on Dec. 10, 2003 where Bart Whitaker killed his mother, brother and attempted to kill his father but was unsuccessful? Watching this case reminds me a bit about the movie, 'The Good Son'. Bart is truly a killer, one of the rare ones born to kill, where murdering is seen as a 'game' of sorts (according to him). Bart Whitaker had the ability to convince others to do many evil thing for him, he claimed that it was easy to get them to do things for him because he simply gave them what they wanted. Read more about this case: Source 1

Whitaker Murders
Whitaker Murders (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd May, 2009 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Whitaker Murders
A Friend

Murders Whitaker

Bart is a killer through and through. I hope that he gets a lot of time behind bars and is not granted any soon release.

2nd May, 2009 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Whitaker Murders History & Civil Business Politics

He was sentenced to die as is usual for such crimes in Texas. He is awaiting the sentence to be carried out. One accomplice got life for rating out Bart and the other got 15 years. The father wrote a book about it which I highlighted here: Source 7

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 3rd May, 2009 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Whitaker Murders
A Friend

Murders Whitaker

The news article that JB gave as source material is perhaps the best, most detailed retelling of a case of this nature. I'm concerned with the number of well to do young people who take out whatever dark emotions they have on their parents or family. This is the fifth such murder in the last 30 years.

What, exactly, is wrong with American society that we can breed such disregard for human life into children? You don't see the children of poor people making plans of this nature. Could it be that the children of the poor have a more realistic view of what it takes to survive than the pampered rich kids? Is television really the demon I think it is? (I blame a very great deal of the breakdown in personal intercommunication in our society on television) This crime brings the Mendosa brothers to mind. Poor people may kill for money but it's usually someone else's money. Only the rich kill their own families over money. How can a loving, Christian home spawn such a flawed individual?

I have a friend who says the psychology agrees the demise of the wood shed has contributed to the jaded lack of respect in America. The interference of "good meaning" people into the way people discipline their children and the lack of constructive, controlled chaos that chopping wood granted has led to a society that is so cancerous we produce such persons as Bart Whitaker. It's very, very sad.

Personally, because of economics and very little else, I'm in favor of the death penalty. IF so much of my hard earned money wasn't taken in taxes to support these sociopaths in life sentences, I might have a different view but I'd rather see something like this taken out of the gene pool entirely than have to support its lazy donkey for the rest of its natural life.

Post Date: 5th May, 2009 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Whitaker Murders
A Friend

Murders Whitaker

I agree with you ArrwynCliona. I think public executions would also deter some of the crimes too.

It is my belief that society has made this nation and the world into a me first society that a lot of our younger generations can not handle someone telling them no. We do not discipline our children the way we were when we were growing up. I remember having to go get a stick to get beaten with when doing wrong. I remember getting whipped with the metal end of a fly swatter. I turned out to be a well rounded person.

I see what I think is a alarming rise in the number of people who quickly resort to cases of extreme violence that often results in death to another because they did not get their way. I am kind of scared of how our next generation is going to turn out to be like. Are we going to see more of a increase in murders like this?

> TOPIC: Whitaker Murders

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,