Star Trek Movie - Page 2 of 2

Late, but here is my review. I thought the - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2009 - 4:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

Post Date: 13th May, 2009 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Star Trek Movie
A Friend

Star Trek Movie - Page 2

I think that they were pretty good too. I think that he got is captains rank from the advice of a certain character that was in the movie. I too would like to see another movie with them all in the Enterprise.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Sep, 2009 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

Movie Trek Star

Late, but here is my review. I thought the movie was well made. I like how they merged the old with the new. I never like time warp scenarios in movies but it did well enough here. The sound effects for this movie were magnificent. The acting was top notch. Here are some things I noticed and then I will give my rating at the bottom:

* I did not know Spock had a romantic relationship - if I may use the word "romantic"
* How come Vulcan and Earth had no system defenses to protect them against the Romulan ship? Why was the Romulan ship able to drill to the planet's core without any interruption?
* Kirk was genius level? I do not remember him being portrayed that in the original Star Trek series
* Why do some die hard Star Trek fans not like this movie? I thought it was great.

Rate: 1 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Star Trek Movie

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,