Lebron James - Page 3 of 5

LeBron James blasts 'bum' - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2017 - 4:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

MVP 2009
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2016 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lebron James - Page 3

LeBron James donating $2.5M to Muhammad Ali exhibit at Smithsonian

LeBron James, his foundation and business partner are donating $2.5 million to the Muhammad Ali exhibit at the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture in the latest of the superstar's growing philanthropic efforts Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

James Lebron

LeBron James exchanges words with heckling fan after Game 3 loss. James was about to do postgame interviews when a fan chastised him for scoring 11 points. Ref. Source 6t.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Lebron James
A Friend

Lebron James Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Hmm, let's see. He just got off of a humiliating loss where he didn't do as well as he's used to. His adrenaline is still pumping. And some fan is on him because he had an off day. They aren't immortals nor are they supermen. They are all too human too. Give him a break.

Look, I'm the first to get on sports figures when they screw up or do wrong. They are role models, whether they like it or not. And they get paid darn well to act like role models and not thugs and hooligans. So, they should act like it. But this fan took it too far.

22nd May, 2017 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 James Lebron

I'm surprised he took on that 'fan' (Might have been a plant) so much. He even carried what the fan said into a conference after. Maybe it might be the reverse psychology he needs to bring out the superman in him.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Lebron James
A Friend

James Lebron

Swell,

Actually, you have a great point there. This certainly could be the very thing he needs to get him out of the doldrums. Wouldn't that be something.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Lebron James

LeBron James' Los Angeles home vandalized with racial slur. James was not present when the vandalism took place, an officer confirmed to USA TODAY Sports. The Los Angeles Police Department is investigating the hate crime and an official police report is expected later Wednesday. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Lebron James
A Friend

Lebron James - Page 3

Yeah, I saw this in the news. I don't understand why we look at the outside when it's the inside that matters. Who cares what the color of a person's skin is, or how they pray to God, or if they pray to God, or who they sleep next to at night, or whether their parents speak a different language, or even if they do. That makes zero difference in my book. What matter are a person's actions, and that comes from what's inside.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2017 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Lebron James Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

LeBron James blasts 'bum' Donald Trump: WH visit an honor 'until you showed up'. NBA superstar took to twitter to respond to Trump's earlier tweet about withdrawing an invitation to the White House to the NBA champion Golden State Warriors. Ref. USAToday.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Lebron James

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,