Mother's Day Sadness

Mother' S Day Sadness - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 9th May, 2009 - 1:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th May, 2009 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mother's Day Sadness

Mother's Day tinged with sadness for birth moms

Like McQuade, many birth mothers can't shake their anguish and guilt when Mother's Day rolls around each May, so they've taken on the Saturday before the holiday as their own - Birth Mother's Day. The day was established by a group of Seattle birth mothers in 1990 and has grown over the years to include candle lightings, poetry readings and other events around the country. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th May, 2009 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Mother's Day Sadness
A Friend

Sadness Day Mothers

I can see where this would be hard for those that gave up their children. I hope that as time goes on that they can be reunited with their sons and daughters to see how they have turned out in life. This can be a joyous thing as the birth mothers see how well their children grew when they knew they could not give them that life.

9th May, 2009 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Mother's Day Sadness Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I have a friend who had a miscarriage a couple years back and she still thinks about it especially on mother's day. She has been trying to get pregnant for a long time now without any luck.

> TOPIC: Mother's Day Sadness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,