Chinese Vessels Harassing Us Ships

Chinese Vessels Harassing Ships - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Mar, 2009 - 1:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
China Many times...
9th Mar, 2009 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Chinese Vessels Harassing US Ships

Did you see all the news about the Chinese Vessels Harassing US Ships in international waters? The US is also saying that the Chinese of late have become more aggressive towards the US in any waters near China regardless to it being international waters.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2009 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ships Harassing Vessels Chinese

China hits out at US on navy row

China says a US Navy ship involved in a confrontation with its vessels off Hainan island broke international law. Ref. Source 9

12th Mar, 2009 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Chinese Vessels Harassing Us Ships History & Civil Business Politics

The US is sending a destroyer to shadow the research vessel so it can continue its work. All this while Clinton and China's foreign minister agreed to stay out of each other's way.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

12th Mar, 2009 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Its not that simple. The Chinese are demanding the research ship move away from near their waters. This looks like it can reach a crisis level if America doesn't back down.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2009 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ok just because we have a ship over there that is very good at detecting underwater subs does not mean we are monitoring their sub base at all. biggrin.gif

Yes I think it is going to get more interesting before it gets better.

12th Mar, 2009 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Of course their checking things out. No one would take such a risk just to map the sea floor rolleyes.gif. I don't want this to get like Cuba I don't think we can afford that now.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2009 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Chinese Vessels Harassing Ships

I am sure they will be out there like tow bullies on the block trying to see who will be the first to back down from a fight. All of this is kinda funny to watch and listen too.

14th Mar, 2009 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Chinese Vessels Harassing Ships Politics Business Civil & History

All those Chinese junk ships will run no doubt about that. This is probably a test to see if Obama is as straight out about the military as Bush was. Bush wasn't afraid to use the military. So far I'm seeing Obama the same way, but I ain't placing all my cards down on the table yet.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Chinese Vessels Harassing Us Ships

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,