Jchampers Introduction - Page 6 of 8

Its been a very long time since I graced these - Page 6 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Dec, 2012 - 4:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2011 - 5:48am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 513
Flag Posts: 541
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.6%
[+] Gain: 437.49 FP
Charm: 39

Jchampers Introduction - Page 6

Hey JB,
Thanks for the congratulations. It would be more applicably for me to comment on the Australian threads, but NZ folk are people too. wink.gif Hey lets not get ahead of ourselves. I can't spend all my time on the forum, although it is fun to see what people write! Maybe I'll be more equipped re parenting forums once bubs has arrived and we don't know what sex it will be. Not too many surprises these days! Cheers!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 6th May, 2009 - 2:20am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2011 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,015
Flag Posts: 51,672
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.40 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Jchampers

Sorry about the change in country but I don't think I have ever seen you in any Australian Threads but a few times in the New Zealand ones, of course Post where you like, I just like to see the involvement from Down Under.

international QUOTE
I can't spend all my time on the forum...

Hey, you're not trying to back out of being a full-timer now are you, I mean to say its not like you're pregnant, and have a real life to live as well. wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2011 - 6:31am / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Jchampers Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I became a parent on the 25th August 2011. No one can really prepare you especially when he came seven weeks early. He is doing really well though, but its hard to be at home, with everything ready for him and he's still in the hospital. He's over two kilograms now, so thats awesome and he's a little champ. An obvious fighter. My husband and I are proud of our little William. I'm recovering too, as it ended up being an emergency c-section. He just wanted to meet his mum and dad a little bit earlier. Life is certainly funny though. Its certainly something new. smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 6th May, 2009 - 2:20am
Signature:
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2011 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 6 Introduction Jchampers

Thank you for sharing. Congratulations on the new member to your family. Good that you both made it through the whole surprise party and hopefully you will be together soon.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2011 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Introduction Jchampers

Thanks JB, we're a happy threesome, soon to be all home, but it will take a bit. He is very active and healthy, just a wee small. smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2011 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Jchampers Introduction

William is home and its been a whirlwind of sleepless nights, dirty nappies and feeds and we wouldn't change it for the world. It is so amazing to have him home. Loving every minute of it. As my cousin said, we got to have him in our lives that little bit extra, so its all good! smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2011 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Jchampers Introduction - Page 6

I remember those sleepless nights and don't envy you nor wish for them again so if you enjoy it all the strength to you. Congratulations on his graduating from hospital to your home.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2012 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Jchampers Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 6

Its been a very long time since I graced these walls...so to speak. I have been busy, being a mum. Its been excellent, although exhausting at times. Will is now 16 months old and he's a little chatter-box. Not walking yet, but 'walking' with the aid of furniture! He has plenty of time really. I didn't walk until I was 19 months! Definitely condolences to my mum! *smile* Anyway, hope you comment a few more times now...

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Jchampers Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,