Trini Mother's Day

Trini Mother' S Day - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 12th May, 2013 - 2:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th May, 2009 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trini Mother's Day

Trini Mother's Day
A Trinidadian mother's healing love

That was the worst news any mother could hear about a child. "I am afraid that the results of your daughter's tests are not good," the doctor said. Such was the news Evelyn Lashley heard in February 2008. Her daughter, Leisel, was at the time, a Ph.D. Candidate at Howard University, Washington, DC. She was planning to finish her degree in Molecular Biology in May 2008. She was diagnosed with Stage 3 endometrial cancer. "No one can imagine the pain I felt upon hearing that diagnosis." said Lashley. "I lost it, and cried uncontrollably." Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
9th May, 2009 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

Day Mothers Trini

A Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers of Trinidad and Tobago.

Post Date: 10th May, 2009 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trini Mother's Day Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Big spending for Mother's Day

In the western part of the country (Diego Martin and environs), receipts showed that wines and spirits were at the top of the gift list while small electronics like hairdryers and blenders sold well as did "low-end" cellular phones and generic-brand digital cameras. Ref. Source 6

12th May, 2013 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Day Mothers Trini

Yesterday, in Port of Spain, there were a lot of people buying items for Mother's Day. One old lady, a stranger, out of the blue asked me what I was cooking for my wife. I told her I already secured that, as I just bought a Chinese shrimp with noodles and mixed vegetables in my hand. wink.gif

> TOPIC: Trini Mother's Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,